Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

deluxe seats and passenger pillion or pad bib

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 01:17 AM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Default deluxe seats and passenger pillion or pad bib

I am still making mods to my 05 deluxe which the most recent was a legends air ride ,(hope to post pictures some time this week, I now need a seat i plan on having two or three seat setups with one being the stock seat with a springier seat rail, i also will have a corbin solo seat which i bought from a guy who has less than 500 miles on it its not the one made especially for the deluxe i had to many problems with that one and sent it back. (o by the way here is a tip if buying a corbin seat do not buy it from corbin direct they will never issue a refund buy it from a dealer and use your credit card then if there is a problem you can send it back hold on to the tracking number and you can then dispute it with the credit card company. corbin will take the stand will fix it yea and a whole summer can pass.) back to my reason for this E-mail I would like to see your deluxe PICS with what you have on your deluxe for a seat you like the name of the seat and who makes it. I know most of them are on the fourm but thats a lot of pictures to go through and most do not tell what they are. this will also be a good thread for others who are looking for ideas I plan on having about four setups and changing them now and then or according to the ride at hand thanks in advance to any one who answers this post