Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Helmet

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 10:18 AM
meatsack
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dansax
The guys that make fun of the Drifter and the other helmets should realize that living in a DOT state you can't find a small super cool looking helmet.

Not to mention...why would anyone wear an unsafe helmet with little to no protection to begin with.

Old 05-14-2010, 10:23 AM
mip
Cruiser

check out:

make: DAVIDA
model: ONE

really small outer shell...looks pretty cool.

Old 05-14-2010, 10:31 AM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had a Drifter, it was as comfortable as a wooden hat

Old 05-14-2010, 10:55 AM
finnrocker
Intermediate
Old 05-14-2010, 11:57 AM
meatsack
Banned

Originally Posted by finnrocker
yeah..."don't trust China or India"...but it's okay for these jack@sses to make a sub-standard product.

Just like American made cars...piles of crap.

I miss the days when America was the world leader in products. (yeah...I know Harley is made in USA)

Old 05-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Jaxx
Tourer

Originally Posted by finnrocker

Thanks for the heads up man, I bought one of their German shorty helmets (non-DOT) a couple years ago and had considered trying one of their DOT helmets as well.

They have over 922 sales on ebay, I wonder if it is just the one model group that brought them down? I see they no longer have lids up for auction on Ebay.

Old 05-14-2010, 04:24 PM
azfathog17
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a SHOEI RF-1100 with a dark smoke shield. Best helmet on the market IMO. It is quiet, breathes well, and is light. I ordered mine from Competition Accessories. I also have used an HJC CL-15 which is also a good helmet, but the SHOEI is much better.

Both function much better than a bandana.

Old 05-14-2010, 05:14 PM
tmilo1000
Tourer
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I bought a HJC modular. Been pretty comfortable...cool enough in the warm weather and warm enough in the winter.

Old 05-14-2010, 06:40 PM
stevieg
Road Warrior

I bought a Advanced Carbon Composites helmet a couple years ago and they look so cool on the website. Look like they fit real low, no mushroom head, etc but when I got it it was like when you get a bicycle helmet: had all these sticky padded things you were suppose to put in there to shape it to your head. It was the worst mushroom headed helmet I ever saw. I sent it right back. The first helmet I bought was a white helmet with the black earflaps. Looked great in the store but when I got it home all I could think of was Village People. I was the COP! Took that one back that afternoon. Now I have an HCI DOT carbon polo helmet that's become my favorite. I have 3 others but I wear that one the most.

Old 05-14-2010, 06:55 PM
snook592
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FrozenInTime
Not to hi-jack the thread, but, has anyone used this helmet? (Vemar Jiano Bluetooth Helmet) If so, how well does it work for you? Seems pricey for a lid, but the stereo function to listen to my tunes and ability to use the cell seems attractive on long rides.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...c=4&zmap=16500

Dude its bad enough that a-holes in cages are on the cell but to use it while on the scoot. You need to learn the reason to ride is to get away not bring it all with you. If you are worrying about the call you aren't watching what is happening around you. I'd hate to see your name in the obituaries.

Quick Reply: New Helmet