Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Getting worried, need advice (sokustom leather worx)

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 07:07 AM
RockyTopRider
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

his work is worth the wait. my stuff took a while...a long while, but it's worth the wait.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:21 AM
Scheers44
Stellar HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Guys I'm 2 days from 2 months!! I was told 3 week turnaround also. And I'm still waiting on him to call to get final details lined up I guess. Ah well. ChiT.

Old 05-10-2010, 11:05 AM
hdspringer02
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My bag arrived today! I'm pretty happy with the quality, so maybe it was worth the wait after all. I hope everyone else that has been waiting gets theirs today as well.

Old 05-10-2010, 12:42 PM
grimm
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

shaun has done a couple projects for me and his work is nothing short of amazing. things happen sometimes and of course and communication is expected, but be patient guys. he won't screw you over.

grimm

Old 05-10-2010, 02:15 PM
AThousandHurricanes
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow. I was getting ready to order a solo bag today. Couldn't decide between a SOKustom or a garage leathers. Sorry, when I pay 200+ for a leather bag I expect the shipping ETA to be somewhat accurate and to get a no BS response. This many people with this many problems? Glad I saw this thread. Garage Leathers it is.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:42 PM
meatsack
Banned

Originally Posted by AThousandHurricanes
Wow. I was getting ready to order a solo bag today. Couldn't decide between a SOKustom or a garage leathers. Sorry, when I pay 200+ for a leather bag I expect the shipping ETA to be somewhat accurate and to get a no BS response. This many people with this many problems? Glad I saw this thread. Garage Leathers it is.
I had my Garage Leathers bag in my grubby hands very quick after I ordered it. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:48 PM
AThousandHurricanes
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by meatsack
I had my Garage Leathers bag in my grubby hands very quick after I ordered it. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

PIC PLEASE!!!! would love to see what one looks like on an xbones. Did you go with the normal straps to secure it or did you do one of the bolt on methods that some here have done?

Old 05-10-2010, 06:10 PM
meatsack
Banned

PIC PLEASE!!!! would love to see what one looks like on an xbones. Did you go with the normal straps to secure it or did you do one of the bolt on methods that some here have done?
I've posted this pic in several threads. I've been using the straps for about 10 months with no problems...but I am actually in process of mounting it with coupler nuts/etc and plexiglas as others have recently done.

Old 05-10-2010, 06:52 PM
not_so_newb
Elite HDF Member
Received 824 Likes on 479 Posts

the problem with artists is they rarely work for large corporations , or retail outlets , so they don't get to learn about customer service and the value of communicating every detail with your customers . don't matter if it's good news or bad , the customer should get a call if it's going to affect the price , delivery date , or anything else

everything i've seen of Shaun's work has been excellent , and this delay is caused by something that isn't his fault . but his lack of communication is going to cost him some orders at least in the short run . there really is NO excuse for not replying to an email

i hope we'll see plenty of pictures , soon , but not as soon as you wanted

Old 05-11-2010, 01:52 AM
kiwideuce
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 115 Likes on 86 Posts

garage leathers are a better lookin bag in my opinion

Quick Reply: Getting worried, need advice (sokustom leather worx)