Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Used/Dented Rocker rear fender

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010 | 11:10 PM
Punk09Rocker
|
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Used/Dented Rocker rear fender

Hey all, I am looking to buy a rear fender from a Rocker (Stock). I dont need it to be in excellent condition. Paint scratches are ok and dents, depending on where and how bad, are fine. I am looking to heavily mod the fender so I dont need a piece of art here. I am also looking to get it fairly cheap,like 50 bucks-ish. I dont want to pay a couple hundred bucks on something that may get mangled beyond use. I dont know if that is reasonable, but for someone who might toss it otherwise, its some cash in your pocket. Anyone know of somewhere or someone looking to get rid of one? Thanks!

Old 04-24-2010 | 11:50 AM
Jaxx
Tourer

I have two extras in my garage, one was from the bike when I bought it, it was damaged as the bike had been laid over but if you want it, you can have it for the price of shipping. The other one I am keeping in case I want to make a different chopped design and switch things up sometime.

Old 04-26-2010 | 10:16 AM
Punk09Rocker
|
Cruiser

Thats fantastic! Thank you so much! If you would PM the price of shipping and the best way to pay that, I will gladly take it off your hands

Old 04-26-2010 | 04:23 PM
Jaxx
Tourer

It is slightly banged up but if you are chopping it just before the signal lights and moving them or putting different ones in it will work for you. I am in the middle of finals right now so won't have any real time to box, measure, and weigh for a quote till later next week if that works for you. I will take a pic of it this weekend and post it here so you can have a look at it. Drop me your Zip Code.

Old 04-26-2010 | 04:40 PM
Punk09Rocker
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Jaxx
It is slightly banged up but if you are chopping it just before the signal lights and moving them or putting different ones in it will work for you. I am in the middle of finals right now so won't have any real time to box, measure, and weigh for a quote till later next week if that works for you. I will take a pic of it this weekend and post it here so you can have a look at it. Drop me your Zip Code.
I am looking to make my chop end right around where the stock lights sit. I can make it work either way. I have no problem waiting til next week. Pics would be great. Its heading for 89048. Good luck on your finals!

Last edited by Punk09Rocker; 04-26-2010 at 04:41 PM. Reason: forgot zip