Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 07:23 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

My wife wants some for her little white Sportster.

Old 06-22-2013, 07:53 PM
GriffinDenim13FLHX
Road Warrior
Received 120 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by Misbehaven
My wife wants some for her little white Sportster.
Looks like you're calling the dealer on Monday .

Old 06-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Nope not this time. If she wants them she can go mow some lawns and buy them her self.
LOL

Old 06-22-2013, 08:30 PM
GriffinDenim13FLHX
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Misbehaven
Nope not this time. If she wants them she can go mow some lawns and buy them her self.
LOL
As she prepares the couch for your further sleeping pleasures.

Old 06-22-2013, 09:04 PM
Firemed509
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Disappointing winshield install today

So today I got some free time to install my new passing lights and my new Klock Werks Billboard Windshield. I got my passing lights and turn signals relocated to my passing light bar. Everything went well and then I went to install the brackets on my windshield. Got the right one on and then I went to mount the left one. I opened the package and it was another right one. It was packaged wrong. It appears it came from Harley that way because it was sealed and never opened. I ordered the parts from New Castle Harley so I will have to wait to get a new one shipped. I was looking foward to a ride tonight with my new LED passing lights and windshield. Guess I have to wait for the ride with my windshield. I will post pics when my project is done.

Old 06-23-2013, 12:37 AM
RightOnFatty
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you all for your ideas and supports. I finally had the bike towed out of the garage this morning. Though I did ask them repeatedly over the phone to be prepared to tow a bike, they send a regular truck(?) When the flat bed arrived, it took two guys with the help of my jack to drop the rear wheel on a dolly. Tying down bike was another story. I had to give them some towels to cover where their bare metal hooks and straps touched the bike. It took them 2 hours to get the bike on the road to the dealer! Such nightmare. At least, they didn't ask me for more money. Will up date when I hear from the shop.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:28 AM
GriffinDenim13FLHX
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by RightOnFatty
Thank you all for your ideas and supports. I finally had the bike towed out of the garage this morning. Though I did ask them repeatedly over the phone to be prepared to tow a bike, they send a regular truck(?) When the flat bed arrived, it took two guys with the help of my jack to drop the rear wheel on a dolly. Tying down bike was another story. I had to give them some towels to cover where their bare metal hooks and straps touched the bike. It took them 2 hours to get the bike on the road to the dealer! Such nightmare. At least, they didn't ask me for more money. Will up date when I hear from the shop.

Rookie tow truck drivers. Ya keep us up to date with what they tell you is wrong. Hope it is covered under warranty for ya. I am interested to see what the problem is. If possible ask them what the fix is for it so you can share with the class!

Old 06-25-2013, 06:53 AM
dizzy1450
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

This thread on page 3 is totally unacceptable.

Decided to get "artsy" in the garage last night...

Old 06-25-2013, 09:54 AM
atlantaallen
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Let's move it on up. You know I always like lookin at your Lo. Mines comin along.
PV Tuner and PM Max HP air cleaner is way low profile. Can't make my mind up on pipes yet so I drilled the stocks for time being

Old 06-25-2013, 10:16 AM
dizzy1450
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by atlantaallen
Let's move it on up. You know I always like lookin at your Lo. Mines comin along.
PV Tuner and PM Max HP air cleaner is way low profile. Can't make my mind up on pipes yet so I drilled the stocks for time being
My buddy just put Rush slip-ons on his breakout and they sound great. Might be a good temporary solution until you decide on pipes.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners