Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 07:19 PM
beasleyiv
Road Master
Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by peteru
that is one of the few things I haven't changed

Whoa, that is blacker than black. What's the make/model of seat?

Old 02-14-2013, 07:21 PM
beasleyiv
Road Master
Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by TNB
I was thinking about going with those myself, but I can't use them with the fairing I've been looking into.
Wired them up, didn't dull the shiny anodized surface yet. I like the look. BTW, I didn't need a load equalizer for putting LEDs on the front as signals. The rumor is you can run one set before needing an equalizer. I'll be putting the alloy art strut signals on the rear, so we'll find out if an equalizer is needed with all four.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:46 PM
Raccerx67
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by beasleyiv
Wired them up, didn't dull the shiny anodized surface yet. I like the look. BTW, I didn't need a load equalizer for putting LEDs on the front as signals. The rumor is you can run one set before needing an equalizer. I'll be putting the alloy art strut signals on the rear, so we'll find out if an equalizer is needed with all four.
My experience just up front or on rear with LED I didn't need one, but both ends I had to have one. It will also cause your security light to come on.

Old 02-14-2013, 08:03 PM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LilChick
My first "pink" addition! My fender and tank bibs from Wolf Leather will be here next week. Got to keep the boys off of my bike!
Apparently somebody didn't read the Lo bible. Chapter 1 Verse 1 specifically states, " Thou shalt put neither chrome nor pink on thy Lo"

Old 02-14-2013, 09:26 PM
rtuuji
Advanced

I had a gameplan in mind for months, then I saw Moog's bike, which matched almost everything that I was already planning on doing. That fella's got some good taste. I'll be throwing on the RSD Black Ops Turbine air cleaner, V&H 2-2 pipes, a SE pro racing tuner, and the one piece sissy bar setup in the coming months. Can't wait. It's gonna be like a new bike.

Old 02-14-2013, 10:47 PM
TNB
Road Master

Originally Posted by beasleyiv
I'm actually already running 2 load equalizers. 1 for the LED turn signals front and rear. Another one for the three sets of LED strip lights running below the frame, below the rear struts, and around the engine.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:48 AM
CaptainMorgan_SOS
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Fatbob usmc EOD
Apparently somebody didn't read the Lo bible. Chapter 1 Verse 1 specifically states, " Thou shalt put neither chrome nor pink on thy Lo"

Hey now, you can do a little chrome here and there. I know a couple of us on here have the chrome light bezels and I know beasley has those chrome pipes, so a little is ok. Besides, I think peteru has enough black on his bike for all of us

And that's not even that much pink, There is another member on here (can't remember their name) that had a lot, and I mean A LOT of pink additions to her bike. I am not sure if she has posted on this thread or not and after about 5 minutes of searching I could not find her.

Old 02-15-2013, 09:24 AM
TNB
Road Master

Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan_SOS
Hey now, you can do a little chrome here and there. I know a couple of us on here have the chrome light bezels and I know beasley has those chrome pipes, so a little is ok. Besides, I think peteru has enough black on his bike for all of us

And that's not even that much pink, There is another member on here (can't remember their name) that had a lot, and I mean A LOT of pink additions to her bike. I am not sure if she has posted on this thread or not and after about 5 minutes of searching I could not find her.
You may be thinking of Studio Peg. Locally, they sold a bike with pink sidewalls in about a week. Good marketing for cancer awareness.

Old 02-15-2013, 11:35 AM
MAP5
Intermediate
Default New 16" Apes

Installed my new 16" Sweeping K9 Ape Hangers from BR customs. I love the way the look and feel.

Name:  IMG_0313.jpg
Views: 802
Size:  108.8 KB
Name:  IMG_0312.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  140.4 KB
Name:  IMG_0027.jpg
Views: 996
Size:  222.9 KB

Old 02-15-2013, 11:58 AM
Lightafatty
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MAP5
Installed my new 16" Sweeping K9 Ape Hangers from BR customs. I love the way the look and feel.

Looks good. Haven't seen any bars like that before.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners