Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Sailrider 1
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by beasleyiv
Here ya go http://www.patriotpipes.com/models.html

I'm very happy with them. They were a little hard to get on since they are fully welded. You can't beat the torque of a 2-1 system. Having the adjustable volume is a nice option too.
Thanks for the link. I went to their website. What's the catch ? Those pipe look good, sound great on the video and adjustable ? The price looks almost too good to be true. How is the quality and fit and finish ? How long have you had em on your bike.

I was all set to buy the Vance & Hines Hi Output for my fatboy lo now these got me to rethinking that..

Old 11-06-2010, 02:10 PM
FatBoyVeteran
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sailrider 1
Thanks for the link. I went to their website. What's the catch ? Those pipe look good, sound great on the video and adjustable ? The price looks almost too good to be true. How is the quality and fit and finish ? How long have you had em on your bike.

I was all set to buy the Vance & Hines Hi Output for my fatboy lo now these got me to rethinking that..

Same here. I was looking at the V&H Big Radius.

But these pipes are half the cost. The gears in the head have begun turning again.

Old 11-07-2010, 05:33 PM
beasleyiv
Road Master
Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts

After having Rush slip-ons and a full Samson exhaust, I love these. Fit and finish is excellent. Like I said, they are all one piece, no joints to leak, no unsightly clamps. That makes them a bit tough to get on, but I don't plan on switch exhaust again. I love the torque, and the sound is adjustable. They are not nearly as loud as 2-2, but I have the valve wide open and can ride all day long.

I think Harley exhaust is a rip off at the 600-800 price range. For what? Some bent tubing put in a jig and welded then powder coated? What a joke.

Old 11-07-2010, 05:44 PM
TNB
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FatBoy Bader
The bad thing about getting a new bike this time of the year is that you run out of riding season too soon.
Around here more people appear to be riding than when summer was here. I guess they prefer the t-shirt weather now compared to the 120F summers.

Old 11-07-2010, 07:00 PM
35KILO8589
Supporter

Well I ordered my Night Train console and a Engine guard yesterday. Now I have to decide on a footpeg style. I am getting brain cramps from looking at all the parts i want to put on the bike.

Old 11-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Bonzo27524
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I am thinking about putting saddlebags on my 2010 FB Lo- tired of the carrying the roll bag or my big luggage bag everywhere I go-have heard of a set of hard bags on a local FB Lo-they say it looks like a slammed custom- but I think the leather bags have move space- anyone got a suggestion or idea?

Old 11-09-2010, 04:51 PM
jbg
Road Warrior

If you're gonna go with bags, I'd say go with the www.bossbags.com. They're easily removable But on the Lo...I'd stick with the roll bag.

Old 11-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Mike Willmont
Tourer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Tag plate.

I just took my lo to the dealership to add new street slammer bars. I have also added a sissy bar and windshield for longer trips. I am looking at a kuryakan tag plate. Do they bolt on in the same way as stock and what did you use to paint them black.

Old 11-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Sash302
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 7 Posts

I am waiting on rinehart, they gonna come up with a new pipes 2-2 after the first of the year.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:58 AM
Toledofatboy
Advanced

Mike, Will you post a pic of your bike with the Street Slammers and the windshield on? I'm trying to keep an old look to my bike. Windshield, small swigarm bag, everything dark, low and fat..not sure how the slammers would fit into the look I'm tring to achieve. I would like to sit a little more upright, though, and I'm not into apes.
The Kury license plate bolts right onto the stock mounts. Expensive but a quality piece. I'm going to shoot mine with a poof can since it doesn't take a heck of a lot of abuse out back.
Having the dealer install black forks right now. I'll post pics when it's done.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners