Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 02:49 PM
TNB
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lone wolf lo 10
I reall like the look of the new anniversary tank emblems, I might. Have to steal a idea or to, wish they had a dark custom logo tank badge I think that would look bad a$$, just saying
Me too.

Old 08-27-2012, 03:05 PM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by dansax
I did my own research and wound up with the Pirelli Night Dragons. They are awesome. What a difference in ride and handling. I picked up a screw in the rear with only 600 miles on the stock set. I plugged it and rode for another 1800 miles before making the change. I thought I was playing with fire.
Man did I overreact. That tire is awesome so far. I took the my girlfriend up to the mountains for a 400 mi trip yesterday. She's 320 lbs...nah kiddin she's 110. Kinda nice when the mountains are in your back yard and the ocean is 90 miles the other way. I know the tire won't last as long but it handles like my old cbr900rr...ok maybe not that well but i ain't complainin. The 75 load rating is fine. I did some more research. The tire warranty covers the cost of the stock dunlops. You can buy different brands but you will have to pay the difference which is fine with me. My next set are gonna be the Mich cmdr IIs. Thanks Danzax and Sgt Jim for your insight. Ride Safe.

Old 08-27-2012, 03:46 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatburger
Man did I overreact. That tire is awesome so far. I took the my girlfriend up to the mountains for a 400 mi trip yesterday. She's 320 lbs...nah kiddin she's 110. Kinda nice when the mountains are in your back yard and the ocean is 90 miles the other way. I know the tire won't last as long but it handles like my old cbr900rr...ok maybe not that well but i ain't complainin. The 75 load rating is fine. I did some more research. The tire warranty covers the cost of the stock dunlops. You can buy different brands but you will have to pay the difference which is fine with me. My next set are gonna be the Mich cmdr IIs. Thanks Danzax and Sgt Jim for your insight. Ride Safe.huit
I miss riding up through Gold country and the Sierra's. I used to live in Lodi,Ca. Loved going up hwy 4 and 88 then cutting over to Tahoe and back down 50.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:42 PM
Reaper21
Intermediate

Very nice I cant wait to start modding my 2012 Fatboy Lo. Just looking to get Apes exhaust and a side mounted license plate holder.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:09 PM
deadrider
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Reaper21
Very nice I cant wait to start modding my 2012 Fatboy Lo. Just looking to get Apes exhaust and a side mounted license plate holder.
That is where it all begins....

Old 08-27-2012, 06:10 PM
rcoyle002
Intermediate

nice bikes

Old 08-27-2012, 10:41 PM
badconexun
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Pravda
Damn. Sick Ride !!!!
Congrats on a bad *** looking bike.
Thanks man, kinda proud of it myself. Get alot of triple takes around here

Originally Posted by Tampakingpin
Bike looks good. Mind sharing the cost (as I think you mentioned it was all done and ready when you bought it)?
I paid....gulp...$30k. Base price on the bike was $18k and another $14k in accessories and labor. I talked them down $2k. I know, it's probably the most expensive Fatboy Lo on the road, but it's exactly how I would have built it so I'm happy with it.

Originally Posted by SmokeyTN
How do you like those RSD Clarity line covers? I really like RSD stuff, and have been interested in the clarity line for the derby and timing covers, but I've never seen them in person or talked to anyone with them on. Any input on them? I guess I worry about the clear part becoming not so clear over time, or just not looking good. I have a black ops RSD turbine air cleaner that I love, and I wouldn't mind matching those covers out with the clarity ones when I get a little extra scratch (maybe christmas)
I've only put 1900 miles on it in 5 months, but they're still clear as day. Everyone is always amazed that you can see the oil and the throttle body opening up. Two thumbs up with their WOW factor so far!!!

Old 08-28-2012, 02:59 AM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Misbehaven
I miss riding up through Gold country and the Sierra's. I used to live in Lodi,Ca. Loved going up hwy 4 and 88 then cutting over to Tahoe and back down 50.
We're taking that route to Street Vibes this year. We went up 50 and turned north on Ice House Rd up to Loon Lake. Back down to 49 to Columbia State park then back to Sactown thru Jackson. Took off at 7 a.m. and got back at 8 p.m. Great day of riding.

Old 08-28-2012, 05:10 AM
Fat11Lo
Road Warrior
Received 496 Likes on 267 Posts

Originally Posted by Toledofatboy
Fat11LO, I bit the bullet and bought the Corbin seat. By far the best mod I have done to my bike. I had the same issue. Even after a short ride my *** hurt. The corbin took care of it. I also added 6" pullback risers on the stock handlebars. The more upright position also helps with the pain in the ***.
How's the passenger seat on the corbin? Ridding mostly 2-up theese days

Old 08-28-2012, 10:47 AM
Laidback-in-kc
Novice
Default Black Apes

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-blacked-out-large.jpgAlmost done blacking out!

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners