Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 01:16 PM
LoFatBoy
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few new pix of the Lo

New mods: smoked turn sig's, axle nut covers, front fender delete
I think the fender delete gives the bike a more sinister look.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_2902.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_2892.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_2897.jpg  
Old 05-22-2012, 03:59 PM
CaptainMorgan_SOS
Road Captain

Kinda off topic, but if anyone is interested, I still have my LePera Bare bones for sale. Brand New and only placed on the bike (not bolted down) just so I could see how it looks. It looks awesome, as many of the others on here could attest to. $150 OBO with shipping to CONUS or trade for a detachable windshield or a nice slow pitch softball bat (ASA approved)

Last edited by CaptainMorgan_SOS; 05-22-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:14 PM
Matt990724
Road Master
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan_SOS
Kinda off topic, but if anyone is interested, I still have my LePera Bare bones for sale. Brand New and only placed on the bike (not bolted down) just so I could see how it looks. It looks awesome, as many of the others on here could attest to. $150 OBO with shipping to CONUS or trade for a detachable windshield or a nice slow pitch softball bat (ASA approved)
That is the funniest trade pitch I have read in a while!

Old 05-22-2012, 07:01 PM
Fat11Lo
Road Warrior
Received 496 Likes on 267 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt990724
Captian is hustlin on da lo thread

Old 05-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well the Lo is back in the garage. They couldn't find anything wrong with it of course except for a loose left floorboard bracket. I think the bracket was probably a noise I'd been hearing for a long time that I just chalked up to the jiffy stand spring. I got the part number for the adjustable highway peg brackets that I want for Father's Day. Hopefully my wife doesn't come home with the chrome ones somehow. FatLoBoy, I have to admit that I like the look of no front fender but I ride too much in the rain to ever do that to my bike. For anybody who has or had the Vance and Hines BSS. If you had the stock baffles in and then went with the quiet baffles, which sound did you prefer? When I put mine on I just went ahead and put the quiet baffles in and so I never got to here it with the stock baffles. Anybody who went back to stock after the quiet baffles?

Old 05-22-2012, 07:35 PM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan_SOS
I will trade you my no longer needed 'single light' wimpshield for your blacked out forks instead haha. Funny thing after all the effort trying to decide what seat to get, I am keeping the stock for now. Probably recovered when I am bored one winter. I kind of like it now after my bike is almost finished with the lines.

Man I been phoning around locally looking for some used forks to PC last couple days....no luck. Anyone know where I get buy one that's PC'd 'Dupont Black Magic'?

Old 05-23-2012, 05:30 AM
CaptainMorgan_SOS
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Matt990724
Hey man, season is coming up and I just broke my 2 other good bats last week. Them damn things are expensive!

Old 05-23-2012, 12:13 PM
td234
Cruiser
Default Too quiet

Wow, this thread has been surprisingly quiet for the last week. Weird.

I have Rush 1.5" slip-on on my 2012. Did not want to spend the bigger bucks right off the bat. I get a little decal popping. Was going to wait till I save up and get AC, PV and VH 2-into-2s. But I was just thinking, if Fuelmoto will give me a good deal on the AC and PV, I could get that now and get it tuned for the slip-ons and then get a different map later when I get new pipes.

Sound like a good plan?

Old 05-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Matt990724
Road Master
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by td234

I have Rush 1.5" slip-on on my 2012. Did not want to spend the bigger bucks right off the bat. I get a little decal popping. Was going to wait till I save up and get AC, PV and VH 2-into-2s. But I was just thinking, if Fuelmoto will give me a good deal on the AC and PV, I could get that now and get it tuned for the slip-ons and then get a different map later when I get new pipes.

Sound like a good plan?
Yeah, I would get the tuner now.

Having recently gotten my tuner, I am a believer. And the Dealer MAP is bogus as ****! My bike was so damn lean... pipes are blue, plugs are white...

Tune it now!

Old 05-23-2012, 12:34 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hopefully we're all out riding.. the weather has been questionable here to say the least, but I've gotten out a few times, and have a big multiple-hundred mile trip planned for the holiday weekend out to western PA and back around, so that will be fun

Sound like a good plan?
If they offer you a good deal, definitely go for it.. the good thing about Fuel Moto is that if you buy the PV/PCV through them, you get free maps for the life of the module, though the maps I hear are a little bit on the lean side and not 100% correct as it would/should be if you were to get your bike tuned properly..

Speaking of proper tuning, I had mentioned that since I got my PCV tuned correctly, the bike has been pulling like a bat out of hell, and just feels more crisp all around.. well my fuel mileage still sucks (about 42mpg between highway and city), but I had a chance to pull my spark plugs and check them, and they are clean as a whistle..not white, not black, they look brand new after having about 500-600 miles put on them.. so I couldn't be happier with my tune.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners