Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 08:47 AM
Kojax
Grand HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 96 Posts
Smile

nice bike enjoy it. what a garage real nice

Old 03-12-2012, 09:13 AM
ginboy64
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I read your post requesting pics of that set-up. That's really what got me going to take pics and post them. I was gonna look back and see who was asking for the pics and reply to them but you beat me to it.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:21 AM
ginboy64
Intermediate

Oh, Thanks to the Captain and Kojax for comments on my garage. I worked hard on that thing and I appreciate the kind words. I'll take a few more pics mainly of the garage. I've got A/C, heat, cable, oven and stovetop, micro, fridge, cable tv, and a really slick HD bathroom complete with toilet, deep sink, and 48" shower stall. I'll stop bragging just long enough to say that it is just not big enough!! My buddies and I really enjoy it.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:48 AM
davidwruth
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 153 Likes on 100 Posts

Ditto on the garage. Always nice to see a guy take pride in his garage(ManCave). Does not happen often enough IMO.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:49 AM
MyBigBlue
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Smile My FatBoy Lo

I am a newbie on the forum, but I just got her back after getting the Nacelle, pipes, stage one, and super tuner installed. Still work to do, but wanted to add her to the forum.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-flstfb-front.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-flstfb-bag-side.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-flstfb-sunny-small.jpg  
Old 03-12-2012, 10:09 AM
CaptainMorgan_SOS
Road Captain

Originally Posted by ginboy64
Yeah, I read your post requesting pics of that set-up. That's really what got me going to take pics and post them. I was gonna look back and see who was asking for the pics and reply to them but you beat me to it.
Thanks for the pics! they help ease my mind about the look I am trying to get, but now may have just cost me an additional $200 for the chrome signal rings, chome swingarm bolt covers and chrome axle nut covers. So much for going all black like I thought I was when I originally bought the bike. I swear, I have changed my mind in the direction I am going on this thing probably a hundred times. And I will probably pick up some of these parts and change my mind again... And then to the classifieds they go. We will see.

Originally Posted by ginboy64
Oh, Thanks to the Captain and Kojax for comments on my garage. I worked hard on that thing and I appreciate the kind words. I'll take a few more pics mainly of the garage. I've got A/C, heat, cable, oven and stovetop, micro, fridge, cable tv, and a really slick HD bathroom complete with toilet, deep sink, and 48" shower stall. I'll stop bragging just long enough to say that it is just not big enough!! My buddies and I really enjoy it.
So you are saying you basically built an apartment, for the bike? I dig it man, definitely a great man cave you have there. I can see you definitely put some serious work and money into it and are pretty proud of it. I would be too!

Originally Posted by MyBigBlue
I am a newbie on the forum, but I just got her back after getting the Nacelle, pipes, stage one, and super tuner installed. Still work to do, but wanted to add her to the forum.
Damn, did you get the nacelle color matched to your paint? That looks sick! I'd say Denim Black those lower fork legs and you could call it a day! It looks good man.

Last edited by CaptainMorgan_SOS; 03-12-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:20 AM
ginboy64
Intermediate

Yeah, I was planning on an all black bike......... and then I got to sprinkling a little chrome in strategic spots and like it a lot. I think I'm about finished adding stuff..... right. I wish that HD made the rear fender FatBoy trim for the larger fender. If they did I would put the solid chrome FatBoy trim on front and rear. I found the turn signal trim rings on the ebay for a pretty reasonable price.... If I remember correctly I got both for around $50.00. The chrome coil cover did a lot for me too... That area needed a little life.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:27 AM
SmokeyTN
Advanced

Originally Posted by Markske
Just edited your text a bit Smokey... Guess this is a solution to your problem?
Yup...you pretty much nailed it. I'd just as soon go hungry and throw my money at golf and the bike. The wife has other ideas. She needs to get her priorities straight.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:32 AM
serjayson
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

MyBigBlue love the color matched nacelle. If you color matched the cow bells and forks that would be sick! Love the look.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:35 AM
CaptainMorgan_SOS
Road Captain

Yea, I am starting to lean it that direction too (sprinkling on the chrome). After this year, I should be done with the exception of springer bags, full exhaust, shotgun shock, 107" kit... Well ****, I will never be done. As for the coil, I just figured that I am relocating it to where the horn resides now, so we will see if I do anything to it after that. Just about 2 more weeks, give or take a few days, and I should be on my way home and done with this damn deployment Good timing too, because it is getting alot hairier out here.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners