Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 10:07 AM
Avalanche123
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MJ-13000 If you do the Stage One asap, it gets covered under your warranty. You may have to go with the SERT fuel mapping though to keep HD happy. From what I have read, the V&H fuel mapping limits you to a Stage two. With the SERT you can do internal work. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. There is a lot of info on this site for your info.

Old 09-04-2010, 04:06 PM
aussie_harley_girl
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Avalanche123
AussieGirl - Your bike is the splitting image of mine other than that fact I took my passenger seat off and I have a digitial oil guage. How do you like the race tuner? I did the HD download and it sucked..

lol ive also taken my passanger seat off and put on the bib....they set up the exuast and tuner at the first service and OMG i luved it

Old 09-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Sailrider 1
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by KOJAX
what seat did you put on the fatboy lo
I just put a sundowner deep bucket on my Lo. It sits me a inch or two closer to the tank which made a world of difference in the reach to the handlebars. I have the four inch risers on order. Can't wait for them to get here.

Old 09-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Avalanche123
Cruiser

aussiegrl....I am going with the SERT as I hope to have internal engine work done too. Can you ride year round down there? (I live in northern canada so I cannot...)

Old 09-04-2010, 11:56 PM
parajefe
6th Gear

Here's one from my phone, so not the best quality. Will get better ones soon. Took it home today,staff at the dealer was superb. I called yesterday asked for what I wanted. The sales guy said he had one still in the crate but promised to have it ready this AM. I got up today took the hour drive there and my Lo was getting cleaned as I walked in. Filled out the paperwork , picked up some T-shirts looked down at the odometer which said four tried to keep the huge grin on my face in check and had a blast taking the long way home. The mental wish list is already forming.
3 rd bike first HD,It was love at first site.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-phone-pics-032.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-phone-pics-033.jpg  
Old 09-05-2010, 12:49 AM
aussie_harley_girl
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Avalanche123
aussiegrl....I am going with the SERT as I hope to have internal engine work done too. Can you ride year round down there? (I live in northern canada so I cannot...)

yep all year round in sydney...gotta luv it lol...in winter we go out bout 9 or 10am and home by 4pm...bout 8 degrees celcius in the morning reaching bout 16....although i have to admit end of jan begining of feb gets dam hot with temps hitting 40 but i have a wakeboarding boat so just swap one engine for another lol

Old 09-05-2010, 01:39 AM
09fatboyaz
Cruiser

im looking for a stock fatboy lo seat if anyone has one for sale at a good price jim12961@yahoo.com

Old 09-05-2010, 01:43 AM
09fatboyaz
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Sailrider 1
I just put a sundowner deep bucket on my Lo. It sits me a inch or two closer to the tank which made a world of difference in the reach to the handlebars. I have the four inch risers on order. Can't wait for them to get here.
im looking to buy a stock fatboy lo seat if anyone has for sale at a good price thanks jim12961@yahoo.com

Old 09-05-2010, 04:26 AM
adcuevas
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can sell you my stock seat and pillion if your interested!

Name:  DSC01384.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  82.3 KB

Old 09-05-2010, 05:19 AM
aussie_harley_girl
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by parajefe
Here's one from my phone, so not the best quality. Will get better ones soon. Took it home today,staff at the dealer was superb. I called yesterday asked for what I wanted. The sales guy said he had one still in the crate but promised to have it ready this AM. I got up today took the hour drive there and my Lo was getting cleaned as I walked in. Filled out the paperwork , picked up some T-shirts looked down at the odometer which said four tried to keep the huge grin on my face in check and had a blast taking the long way home. The mental wish list is already forming.
3 rd bike first HD,It was love at first site.

congrats on the bike mate...its a awesome feeling when u bring it home.....tried to look at the pics but it say i dont have authority to look...only new to site so im probably doing something wrong lol

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners