Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Willie D
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cool trim ring

Originally Posted by davemx68
I looked and talked to a bunch of people to try and find a black headlight ring. Ended up having to order one and get it powder coated, still waiting for it. It is a visor type one instead of just a ring though.

Check out this guys ebay store....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Old 04-12-2010, 06:55 PM
Anthony16
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C O L E M A N F U
Anthony16 - you got one tuff scoot. Best I have seen.

No LO when I was putting my junk together.
Thanks Coleman.. Harley should be sending you some of their profits for copying your bike. Great ideas you have on yours.

Thanks Arv and Dooderhead, Thats a big compliment with all of these great bikes heare including yours.

Thanks again

Last edited by Anthony16; 04-12-2010 at 07:12 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Anthony16
Advanced

Originally Posted by FBLJosh
Where did you get your layback license plate bracket? I've been looking for a black curved one just like that. Thanks....
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...ith-Frame.aspx

Old 04-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Anthony16
Advanced

Anthony16 -- you got me hooked on the engine/tranny covers you ave on your bike. Were the hard to put on?
The dealer installed them for me because I had the SE stage 3 kit put in before I picked it up. Looks like a pain unless it was all apart not sure though.

BTW I like the swingarm bag you have , I went back and forth many times but everytime I see one I want it. Great job on your bike.

Old 04-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Anthony16
Advanced

Originally Posted by chrisr99
Ok, I'm starting to hate you all. The more I see the awesome pics the more my checking account dwindles!!!!

Anthony16 - I love the headlight cover in black you have, is that an HD part? Also, what is that box mounted by your passenger peg on the left side?

Bikes are looking good!!
Its the original HD visor headlight trim that I ordered and had it powdercoated. The Box is an original HD Tool box carrier.

Old 04-12-2010, 08:31 PM
FBLJosh
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks so much, I assume that you had it powdercoated as well since I only see the chrome one. Good idea on that. I'm going to be stealing some of your ideas in the future, so I hope you don't mind. I've been thinking about the night train console so it's all black, but don't really know how much it is. Thanks again for the info....

Old 04-12-2010, 08:41 PM
davemx68
Intermediate

Anthony -- I noticed something cool when looking at your signature picture. It appears you have a metallic logo on that "leather" piece that goes from the console to the seat on the tank. What is it and where did you find it?

Old 04-12-2010, 09:07 PM
criminal
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
Thinken your gonna have the BADEST Lo around! We expect to see them pics in 5 weeks!!!
thanks man, just tryin to keep up with you guys.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:29 AM
Anthony16
Advanced

Originally Posted by FBLJosh
Thanks so much, I assume that you had it powdercoated as well since I only see the chrome one. Good idea on that. I'm going to be stealing some of your ideas in the future, so I hope you don't mind. I've been thinking about the night train console so it's all black, but don't really know how much it is. Thanks again for the info....
The night train console is the one I used. The issue I ran into is that when you order the inserts, That cost I think more than the dash itself, Order the FATBOY LO original ones. I originally ordered the inserts from the catalog and they were the correct size but they had different lettering. I really didn't like the other inserts, you might but its just something to remember. The console was around 70$ I think Inserts were 60$

Old 04-13-2010, 06:31 AM
Anthony16
Advanced

Anthony -- I noticed something cool when looking at your signature picture. It appears you have a metallic logo on that "leather" piece that goes from the console to the seat on the tank. What is it and where did you find it?
Its an original part from Harley. 91134-01

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners