Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 12:24 PM
TNB
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SmokeyTN
Nah...no need for removing passenger peg. The Big Radius 2-2 allow the peg to be ABOVE the two pipes rather than between them like they were on the stock pipes. Much better if you ask me.
Thanks for clearing that up. They do look good.

Sorry for the 3 straight posts. I was responding to different people and didn't think to combine the quotes into 1 post.
I usually hit quote, copy, and then paste into a single post then upload if that makes any sense.

Last edited by TNB; 02-24-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:53 PM
BonsaiJim
Advanced

I'm getting a bunch of popping on decel and an occasional backfire when starting... should I be looking at a re-tune?

Running D&D Cobras and a Screaming Eagle big breather. Allegedly the dealer mapped it...

Old 02-24-2012, 12:59 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jim, do you think that rack would fit with the one-piece sissy bar like I have on mine? I've been thinking about getting a sissy bar bag for weekend trips and running with the bag facing the front (like a backrest for me), but I'm not sure I'm comfortable just having the bib to protect the fender.

Sorry for the 3 straight posts. I was responding to different people and didn't think to combine the quotes into 1 post.
I'm not sure, the only part that wouldn't fit is where the rack curls upwards at the end, and just looking at your sig. photo, i don't know whether it would curl upwards high enough to hit your sissy bar pad.. I'm pretty sure theres plenty of clearance, but not completely confident

here's some more pictures of the rack, before I shook the box around and realized they sent me the black hardware.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:02 PM
RedNose44
Extreme HDF Member

Received 7,084 Likes on 2,601 Posts

Originally Posted by Zombiequest
Two days in a row now had a chance to ride in warmer weather up here in the North. Got a couple compliments from strangers on the Lo... Always love that. I forget that not everyone follows bike models and sometimes you get people who's eyes light up the way yours did when you were picking out which bike you wanted.

I get compliments on the Denim paint most of the time actually. I tell that that's standard and I didn't have it done. But it feels good to be noticed. Cars usually don't get that praise unless it's something customized or rare.
I rode mine to the gym the other night and got some of the same reactions from some high school aged kids. The denim and the blacked out look got their attention.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Kojax
Grand HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 96 Posts
Unhappy 2010 fatboy lo

thank god i left my 2010 fatboy lo stock i saved a ton of money after seeing the bikes here lol

Old 02-24-2012, 01:06 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RedNose44
I rode mine to the gym the other night and got some of the same reactions from some high school aged kids. The denim and the blacked out look got their attention.
Oh high school girls.. we keep getting older, they always stay the same age

Old 02-24-2012, 01:33 PM
RedNose44
Extreme HDF Member

Received 7,084 Likes on 2,601 Posts

Originally Posted by Sgt_Jim
Funny how that works....

Old 02-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Zombiequest
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Sgt_Jim
"Dazed and Confused" - Matthew McConaughey

Old 02-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Youngneg
Tourer

Originally Posted by Brutus01
MY BR bars will be delivered this morning and a Mustang wide vintage solo with backrest that I bought from a guy is coming too. Can't wait to pull my bars out of that box. Too bad I won't be home until after 6 but I will post some pics soon after of the bars.
...congrats on the bars......and let`s see some pics .....before and after...

Old 02-24-2012, 07:33 PM
sandsquid
Intermediate

if it's a new exhaust sometimes you need to re-torque the bolts. they do come loose give a bad seal and there you go. unless it did that from day one with the exhaust

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners