Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 04:01 AM
pafc64
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Sgt Jim
Im getting a bit worried about your obsession with dead hookers Mate,I thought you said you only watch Top gear etc on TV seems you might be watching a bit to much Dexter.

Old 02-04-2012, 08:06 AM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well that's one of the things I look for in a car..power, reliability, fuel mileage, and how many dead hookers I can fit in the trunk..

Old 02-04-2012, 08:10 AM
Lone wolf lo 10
Tourer

Originally Posted by Sgt_Jim
Well that's one of the things I look for in a car..power, reliability, fuel mileage, and how many dead hookers I can fit in the trunk..
Just think, if you stick with midget hookers, you could put twice any many in the trunk lmao

Old 02-04-2012, 08:25 AM
beasleyiv
Road Master
Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan_SOS
Damn Bill, it looks like you changed yours up quite a bit. What happened to the 2-into-1 you had on there? Either way, I dig the new ones.

Also, what windshield are you running? Have you had any problems with it hitting your apes? I am looking at picking one up in not too long. I plan on making a trip to Oklahoma and back this summer and I am thinking the windshield might make it a little nicer.
I just changed the exhaust. I got too black on the bike. I know lots of guys love all the black, but it just got a little boring. I got a steal of a deal on those pipes (SE Pro 16ga / V&H Double Barrel) and couldn't pass it up. The chrome pipes help offset all the black. I also swapped the black primary for the original satin. I like the look much better. The 2-1 system is sitting a a shelf in the garage.

That is a short HD king size shield from a new Heritage. I got that for a steal too. I think it is a 15" tall model, just right for me. No problem hitting the apes. My bars are slightly forward of the plane of the forks and could go forward much more without issue. I can get you better pics if you want. I like the HD windshields because of fit and the quality of the Lexan. I run the shield 'cause I'd rather be comfortable than cool. It does come off for local shows though.

Old 02-04-2012, 08:58 AM
turd fergussen
Tourer

Originally Posted by Sgt_Jim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8m_bULIWsw

Old 02-04-2012, 08:58 AM
td234
Cruiser
Default TSM removal question

My bike did not come with the Security so I am adding it. Will be replacing the Turn Signal Module (TSM). Seems this between the rear wheel and the engine. Can someone give me a little help in figuring out how to access this?

Old 02-04-2012, 09:10 AM
beasleyiv
Road Master
Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by td234
My bike did not come with the Security so I am adding it. Will be replacing the Turn Signal Module (TSM). Seems this between the rear wheel and the engine. Can someone give me a little help in figuring out how to access this?
Don't know on a '12 model, but on a '10 it is behind the rear tire splash shield. One allen head bolt on the bottom of the shield comes out, then it pops out at the top. Slide it up on top of the rear tire and then look towards the oil tank. You'll see the TSSM there. Remove and replace with the security enabled one. Again, might be different with a '12 model. You should pick up a FSM, worth every penny.

Old 02-04-2012, 09:38 AM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah the module is right behind the splash guard. I couldn't get mine to slide up when I installed my siren. I still managed to get it in there but it was a really tight fit. A Marine's preoccupation with dead hookers is more of a hobby then anything and no one gets hurt since hookers have no souls and aren't real people anyways. I'm hoping my derby cover comes today but it's being shipped from Hawaii I think. It'll probably get here Wednesday like the seat. It won't be too much longer and my exhaust package should be here too.

Old 02-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Lone wolf lo 10
Tourer

Just removed and painted rear fender struts, looks sweet, I'm going to call around to p'coaters today and see about denium black for the headlamp trim ring cow bells, lowers, upper triple tree, front turn signals and trim around headlamp

Old 02-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatbob usmc EOD
Yeah the module is right behind the splash guard. I couldn't get mine to slide up when I installed my siren. I still managed to get it in there but it was a really tight fit. A Marine's preoccupation with dead hookers is more of a hobby then anything and no one gets hurt since hookers have no souls and aren't real people anyways. I'm hoping my derby cover comes today but it's being shipped from Hawaii I think. It'll probably get here Wednesday like the seat. It won't be too much longer and my exhaust package should be here too.
Ya you guys and your dead hookers. I babysat a Platoon of Marines while I was a Drill Sargent at Fort McClellan in the 80's. They came there for Military Police School. All I can remember is that they were a hand full. They always had the up most respect for us Drills but their fu*k fu*k games with each other and the Army recruits were way over board at times. I do believe there was an incident involving a live hooker or two but no deaths that I can recall.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners