Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can everybody do me a favor and stop posting about their exhausts, intakes, Power Visions and other such products for a few weeks. I'm still waiting on my power package from Fuel Moto and every time someone posts about them or something related I'm reminded that I'm still waiting. Waiting sucks.

Old 01-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah well, it's cold. And my bike is in the dining room. And I'm in the living room, staring at it. It has a light over it, illuminating it out of the corner of my eye. So it's not like she's in the garage and i can forget about her (i dont have a garage, i have a shed).. so i have to be CONSTANTLY reminded that I'm not riding her...Sort of like this girl i'm seeing.

Old 01-15-2012, 07:36 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatbob usmc EOD
Can everybody do me a favor and stop posting about their exhausts, intakes, Power Visions and other such products for a few weeks. I'm still waiting on my power package from Fuel Moto and every time someone posts about them or something related I'm reminded that I'm still waiting. Waiting sucks.
Ok. But boy you sure don't know what your missing.

Old 01-15-2012, 07:50 PM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The waitings even worse because my saddlebags came in early. I can't fit them until I do the pipes so now I have to see the bags sitting in the garage every time I go out to garage and get on the bike. I guess I don't have it as bad as some people like you Sgt Jim. After all it did get up to 60 degrees today with clear blue skies It does make me feel a little better to vent a little

Old 01-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

The waitings even worse because my saddlebags came in early. I can't fit them until I do the pipes so now I have to see the bags sitting in the garage every time I go out to garage and get on the bike. I guess I don't have it as bad as some people like you Sgt Jim. After all it did get up to 60 degrees today with clear blue skies It does make me feel a little better to vent a little
Well at least your riding while some of us are looking out at wet frozen salty streets until April.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:03 PM
Bruce2383
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where did you get your tinted tail light? I just blacked out my signals so i dont need the signal features of the LED ones posted earlier.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:03 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh yeah man 60* down there today that's rough dude let me tell ya..it took all day to warm the house up to this:

haha

Old 01-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Toonz
Cruiser

Ummm, I think it was 63 here today.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Lone wolf lo 10
Tourer

Originally Posted by Bruce2383
Where did you get your tinted tail light? I just blacked out my signals so i dont need the signal features of the LED ones posted earlier.
A lot of people on here bought the smoked LED tail lamps, I removed the tail lamp assemble and spayed it with spray tint, taped it up and did lite coats until I got it dark, but not enough to where I'm not seenName:  7c7bc6c6.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  49.6 KB

Old 01-15-2012, 09:10 PM
RedNose44
Extreme HDF Member

Received 7,084 Likes on 2,601 Posts

Not being able to use my bags was the worst part of waiting for my PV.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners