Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 01:24 PM
Brutus01
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Merry Christmas to all my Lo brothers and thanks for spending all my money this year!!! Hope everyone is well and has a great holiday.

Old 12-25-2011, 02:43 PM
CaptainMorgan_SOS
Road Captain

Originally Posted by J-Dog
My extend Lo family,
Need some help, trying to decide which front fender is right for my Lo... Fl style or the thin wrap around style. I'm torn right now. Let me know what you think...
For yours, I think the think wrap around style would be bad ***. I think the FL style looks more for the touring type or bagger style bikes and the ones with the lower bars, mostly. I know there are a exceptions (Lawley, I know has apes, but his is also bagged), but I still think the look of the thin wrap around fender is just awesome.

Old 12-25-2011, 11:21 PM
Firemed509
Tourer
Default Xmas gifts to install

I will be busy tomorrow installing my Christmas gifts. I got a
Boom Audio Cruiser Amp and Speaker Kit, Windshield-Mounted and a Kuryakyn black laydown curved LP frame. Can't wait!

Old 12-26-2011, 11:01 PM
Detroit Iron
Tourer
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Anybody have a 2010-2012-ish stock seat and pillion for sale? Trying to locate this for my buddy. Thank you.

Old 12-27-2011, 11:18 AM
bauer4567
Tourer

Well, I got my christmas gifts installed (engine gaurd, highway peg mounts / highway pegs, and visor style headlight trim ring)

And I just got off the phone with Hill Country Customs to place my order for apes kit... They are going to make me a true 1 1/4" bar instead of necking it down at the risers. They were great to work with, very easy. They told me it was a two week build time, so hopefully everything shows up at my door and installs as easy as the customer service was to work with on the phone. Will post pics when I have the new bars all done...

Old 12-27-2011, 01:24 PM
SmokeyTN
Advanced

Just spent my Christmas money too. Big Radius 2-2, super tuner, one-piece sissy bar setup (from Moog5050), Roland Sands BlackOps Turbine air cleaner (from Santa/wife). Hopefully she'll all be put together in the next couple weeks. Can't wait. My luck is that we'll get blasted with snow between now and then and I won't even be able to get her to the shop.

Old 12-27-2011, 01:34 PM
TNB
Road Master

What is snow? Personally, I just plan to ride down to one of the forum vendors who is based locally and check into a front end suspension upgrade.

Old 12-27-2011, 01:45 PM
Toonz
Cruiser

Originally Posted by bauer4567
Well, I got my christmas gifts installed (engine gaurd, highway peg mounts / highway pegs, and visor style headlight trim ring)

And I just got off the phone with Hill Country Customs to place my order for apes kit... They are going to make me a true 1 1/4" bar instead of necking it down at the risers. They were great to work with, very easy. They told me it was a two week build time, so hopefully everything shows up at my door and installs as easy as the customer service was to work with on the phone. Will post pics when I have the new bars all done...
Looking forward to the pics. I REALLY want some highway pegs but don't really want the engine guard. All the pics keep me on the fence though. I'm sure I'll cave in soon enough...

Old 12-27-2011, 05:12 PM
TNB
Road Master

Originally Posted by Toonz
Looking forward to the pics. I REALLY want some highway pegs but don't really want the engine guard. All the pics keep me on the fence though. I'm sure I'll cave in soon enough...
Doesn't Kuryakyn have some highway pegs that extend off of the floor boards. I seem to recall one of my friends getting some mounted at the Laughlin River Run.

P/N 7535 fits H-D's "Traditional" shape driver floorboard
http://www.customdynamics.com/harley...or_Floorboards_

Last edited by TNB; 12-27-2011 at 05:19 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 08:14 PM
Youngneg
Tourer

Merry Christmas my lo brothers and sisters,....Santa was very good to me this year....got some new boards ,pegs,bars,risers,engine guard and mirrors.....now i have to order some extentions and cables....here`s a couple pics....and i wish all the lo family and Happy and Safe New Year

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-lobarswebbed.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-loengineguard.jpg  

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners