Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 10:03 PM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess I can save the last couple of pages and use them to justify my future upgrades to my wife.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:00 AM
CaptainMorgan_SOS
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JIMSFBL
A couple of reasons. 1st is that I do ride a lot, I just dont ride the lo a lot. It's a bike that I will take to a local rally or bar to show it off. But I ride my bagger the most.

2nd is that I don't want to do any more to the lo, where as I feel like it's there in style already (i will finish the stretched fender and sell it seperatly). I really didn't plan on selling it, I just placed an ad for an amount that I would take IF it sold. I didn't know it would sell for that so quickly.

If the buyer is serious and it sells, than I have an 06 SG that I'm going to take over the top in customs. So all in all you could probably just say that I'm bored with my lo. Although, I would be just as happy to hang onto it also, so we will see.

Thanks for asking.
That's understandable, and I could definitely see someone paying that price, especially if they are overseas. Have you seen how much they charge for a Harley in Australia?! I know conversion rates and shipping blah blah, but you still couldn't do a bike there for near what you are asking.

Keep us updated, I'd like to see what you'd do with a Street Glide (I ALMOST got a denim black Street Glide instead of the Lo). Good luck with it.

Also, keep ME updated on that stretched fender If it turns out well, I would definitely be an interested buyer...

Old 12-01-2011, 07:13 AM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan_SOS
That's understandable, and I could definitely see someone paying that price, especially if they are overseas. Have you seen how much they charge for a Harley in Australia?! I know conversion rates and shipping blah blah, but you still couldn't do a bike there for near what you are asking.

Keep us updated, I'd like to see what you'd do with a Street Glide (I ALMOST got a denim black Street Glide instead of the Lo). Good luck with it.

Also, keep ME updated on that stretched fender If it turns out well, I would definitely be an interested buyer...
I will brotha! Keep this thread strong.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Zombiequest
Cruiser

I envy people that live in the South right now... I'm probably not going to get a comfortable ride until the Spring once it gets warmer again. Not much into bundling up for a ride, I've always felt that feeling the wind and the breeze was half of the experience.. But if you ride in lighter clothing up here you'll get hypothermia, and when I bundle up it feels like I'm driving a convertible... it's not as fun.

Old 12-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Lawleywood
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Zombiequest
I envy people that live in the South right now... I'm probably not going to get a comfortable ride until the Spring once it gets warmer again. Not much into bundling up for a ride, I've always felt that feeling the wind and the breeze was half of the experience.. But if you ride in lighter clothing up here you'll get hypothermia, and when I bundle up it feels like I'm driving a convertible... it's not as fun.
I envy anyone where it's at least 40 degrees! It's about 18 degrees here now, had an overnight low in the single digits. We were supposed to do the Children's Hospital Toy run this weekend, but now they are saying more snow tonight and the rest of the weekend.

Old 12-02-2011, 12:53 PM
serjayson
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

We have our toy run this Saturday. Weather should be upper 40 low 50 not to bad.

Old 12-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Lawleywood
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by serjayson
We have our toy run this Saturday. Weather should be upper 40 low 50 not to bad.
I'll ride in the toy run even if its just above 30. It just might be hard this weekend because I have yet to find a place that sells studded snow tires for my bike yet lol

Old 12-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Jester750
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lawleywood
I'll ride in the toy run even if its just above 30. It just might be hard this weekend because I have yet to find a place that sells studded snow tires for my bike yet lol
Those heated jacket liners or heated vests work wonders!
It was in the mid 30's this morning in Jersey and I was toasty on my way in to work this morning. Chaps don't hurt either.

It's easy to set up on your bike and extends my winter riding season.

Old 12-02-2011, 04:24 PM
T2K5
Advanced
Default Black lowers

Thanks, Misbehaven and Moog5050. I got a NIB set on ebay for $200 including shipping, and since it was a earlier part number than is listed in the current catalog, I just want to make sure they didnt change something on the 2011. Thanks again for the info.

Old 12-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Willie D
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wink Lo Boy Gone

Well after two years, 3 tires = 13,000 miles, I traded the the LoBoy yesterday for a 2012 CVO - FLSTSE3 - Satin Pewter/Catacomb.

This is my third CVO. I said I would not buy another - but this one really is one Beautiful bike. I think the MoCo has really done this one right.

I will be checkin' in on Ya'll from time to time.

Blessings for a Christ filled Christmas and a Safe riding new year.

WD

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-flstse3-009.jpg  

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners