Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 09:33 AM
thork86
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Josewales
Awesome man! Took me a couple months to decide on what bike last winter...absolutely no regrets now. I know the Lo will be part of me for years to come.

Keep us updated on the mods. And get used to the Lo as a gathering point at meets
Cool! I don't know where/when meets are? Lots of riders seem to be scurred of the cold weather! I'm riding long as it isn't snowing! That's my line...

Old 11-17-2011, 10:04 AM
rrambo
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really thought I'd see more Lo's too.... but so far, mine is the only one around.. I live in an average sized town.. metro status.. lots of riders... even when I go to my closest dealer, 40 miles away and the only one in the southern part of GA... mine is the only Lo ever in the parking lot..

love my bike..

Old 11-17-2011, 11:06 AM
DrWalkinboner
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rrambo
I really thought I'd see more Lo's too.... but so far, mine is the only one around.. I live in an average sized town.. metro status.. lots of riders... even when I go to my closest dealer, 40 miles away and the only one in the southern part of GA... mine is the only Lo ever in the parking lot..

love my bike..
In 2 years of going to Sturgis I've seen maybe close to 10 Lo's. The local HD sells them but I never see them around. There was one I'll never forget ridden by this model that was signing autographs at the rally. It was stock and she liked mine so I slid my number under the tank pad incase she ever wanted me to work on her "parts". Her twin sister rides a Crossbones...I still have a boner seeing them and that was in August.

Old 11-17-2011, 12:11 PM
rrambo
Tourer

Originally Posted by DrWalkinboner
In 2 years of going to Sturgis I've seen maybe close to 10 Lo's. The local HD sells them but I never see them around. There was one I'll never forget ridden by this model that was signing autographs at the rally. It was stock and she liked mine so I slid my number under the tank pad incase she ever wanted me to work on her "parts". Her twin sister rides a Crossbones...I still have a boner seeing them and that was in August.
pics or it never happened!!!

Old 11-17-2011, 12:31 PM
dee48
Intermediate
Default new paint on 2011 lo

I hope you guys don't mind me sharing but I'm pretty excited about my new paint job. I just got it back last night. It's candy apple red with hawks on the sides of the tank and front fender. The flash came out a little bright on the front fender but you can still see the hawk. Also had some parts painted matte black.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-new-paint.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-paint2.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-front-fender.jpg  
Old 11-17-2011, 12:37 PM
trnewman
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thork86
Just got the last (new) 2011 Lo at my local dealer. Some may say I'm silly for doing it, but I traded in my 06 Dyna with 23k miles on her for a brand new Lo, with monthly payments only being 30bucks more per month (same term length). AND I get the bike I wanted originally!

Anyways... seems like there are TONS of Lo owners on this website, but out in the real world, I have yet to see another on the road

Almost 200 miles after the first weekend (it was COLD out there!) and I plan on breaking the first 500 this weekend.

Love my Lo! Can't wait to start modifying...
Congrats man....another fellow MD Lo owner here.

Old 11-17-2011, 12:42 PM
Lone wolf lo 10
Tourer

Originally Posted by trnewman
Congrats man....another fellow MD Lo owner here.
Seems to be a few of us md lo riders around, never see them out riding, but a few local dealers say they sell fast when they come in

Old 11-17-2011, 01:13 PM
Matt990724
Road Master
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by dee48
I hope you guys don't mind me sharing but I'm pretty excited about my new paint job. I just got it back last night. It's candy apple red with hawks on the sides of the tank and front fender. The flash came out a little bright on the front fender but you can still see the hawk. Also had some parts painted matte black.

Dee,

That red looks pretty sick on there! Nice job

Old 11-17-2011, 01:55 PM
thork86
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Lone wolf lo 10
Seems to be a few of us md lo riders around, never see them out riding, but a few local dealers say they sell fast when they come in
Maybe they are hiding in garages...

Old 11-17-2011, 05:13 PM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master

Finally got a few miles in on the Lo. I took it for a short ride around town. I was a little rusty after seven months off the bike but it was awesome. The 103 seemed like it had a lot more torque then I remembered my Fat Bob's 96 having. The ride also seemed a little harsher but maybe I just need to adjust the shocks a little. I'm liking the heel toe shifter so far but it'll take a bit more time on the bike before I get to where I don't have to think about it. I've only done the engine guard, handlebar bag, and smoked turn signals so far. Everything else is waiting on the real estate market unfortunately. Is it weird to just go out into the garage and stare at your bike?

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners