Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 08:16 AM
bauer4567
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan_SOS
Never bought anything from them, but those are some awesome lookin bars. They would look really nice on the bike. They have a few things I am seriously looking at picking up.
Buyer beware, I guess... I am very tempted because I like the look, but they do not have a good rep around here or other places...

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!! <---60 PAGES OF BAD EXPERIENCES FROM HDFORUM MEMBERS

demons cycle <--- 2 or 3 positive reviews, many more passing on bad experiences

Demons Cycle South ? <--- this is about their ebay presence from V Twin Forum... More bad experiences... and a couple of more positive.

eBay Guide for Demon Cycles <---ebay guide, showing how they use the negative feedback system as leverage against honest shoppers, and overall lack of customer service

All this is more than enough evidence for me... I will look elsewhere.

Old 11-12-2011, 11:55 AM
Neekster
Intermediate

As promised, here are some pictures of my 2012 Fat Boy lo with recent mods: Air Cleaner, Grips, Wild One Knuckle Handlebar and lowered another 1.5 inches.

Love all the mods!!!!

Neekster

Old 11-12-2011, 12:18 PM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Neekster...what's the width on those? And nice.

Old 11-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Youngneg
Tourer

Neekster...... Chuck, do them mods

Old 11-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Neekster
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Josewales
Neekster...what's the width on those? And nice.
Width of the bars? They are 36.5 and the stocks were 32 (stock on the 2010/2011 are 30.5). Wrist angle is VERY comfortable! Stocks had my wrist bent outward and started to hurt after 10 minutes.

Neekster

Old 11-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How does everybody like their stock seat? I talked to a guy with a Lo at a local benefit ride today and he said it sucked after about an hour. I thought it was pretty comfortable when I sat on it at the dealer but of course that's not the same as getting in some serious road time.

Old 11-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Neekster
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Youngneg
Neekster...... Chuck, do them mods
You live in Levittown???? That is 20 minutes away from where I live....AND...I work in Levittown!! The shop that I have working on my bike is also in levittown. Awesome shop, I'm sure you know him/been there. Would love to see your bike. You have the V&H Big Radius 2-1 pipes I want. They have not made them for the 2012 yet so I'm waiting until they do. If it takes more than a couple months, I will have the shop mod the current design to fit. :-) You also have the light I want.

Neekster

Old 11-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Fierofly
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatbob usmc EOD
How does everybody like their stock seat? I talked to a guy with a Lo at a local benefit ride today and he said it sucked after about an hour. I thought it was pretty comfortable when I sat on it at the dealer but of course that's not the same as getting in some serious road time.
Longest I've been on mine is 4hrs, No problem. I bought a stock Fatboy seat and passenger pillon on E-Bay for $50, mostly for the wider pass. seat. Did not like it at all, felt like I was way too high up on the bike.

Old 11-13-2011, 02:45 AM
CaptainMorgan_SOS
Road Captain

Originally Posted by bauer4567
Buyer beware, I guess... I am very tempted because I like the look, but they do not have a good rep around here or other places...

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!! <---60 PAGES OF BAD EXPERIENCES FROM HDFORUM MEMBERS

demons cycle <--- 2 or 3 positive reviews, many more passing on bad experiences

Demons Cycle South ? <--- this is about their ebay presence from V Twin Forum... More bad experiences... and a couple of more positive.

eBay Guide for Demon Cycles <---ebay guide, showing how they use the negative feedback system as leverage against honest shoppers, and overall lack of customer service

All this is more than enough evidence for me... I will look elsewhere.
Good thing I checked this out. I was thinkin about getting one of their springer front ends until I read about how crappy it was. Too bad though, the price on all their stuff is definitely nice.

Old 11-13-2011, 11:33 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Neekster
Width of the bars? They are 36.5 and the stocks were 32 (stock on the 2010/2011 are 30.5). Wrist angle is VERY comfortable! Stocks had my wrist bent outward and started to hurt after 10 minutes.

Neekster
Cool...meh I wanted pull back in addition. Always found my arms locked trying to lean back and chill. But the width I wanted wider also to allow wrist angles and beefier look. That is compared to 2011 bars though...glad HD recognized that lot of folks arn't digging the stocks and changed them a bit for 12's.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners