Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawleywood
The bike is gonna get chips here and there if you ride it. If you don't want it to get dirty don't ride it!! lmao I am just messing with ya. That's how the ceramic coating on my first set of Samson pipes were! I was not pleased at all. But my thought is it ain't gonna look pretty forever lol

If you are gonna take it apart that far, you might as well get the fork tubes PC'ed as well.
Haha you got me after the first sentence...I was like WTF is up with Lawley..he is usually all polite and chit:P Damn dude...my gf always asking the amount of effort I put in keeping the bike clean can be use for dishes...pffft the dishes would have to start growing legs and walk to the garage first.

Concerning the paint...Aye or scrub it down myself and use a can of HD matte. I guess it's a good reason to build a spray box and start learning.

Old 10-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Lawleywood
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Josewales
Haha you got me after the first sentence...I was like WTF is up with Lawley..he is usually all polite and chit:P Damn dude...my gf always asking the amount of effort I put in keeping the bike clean can be use for dishes...pffft the dishes would have to start growing legs and walk to the garage first.

Concerning the paint...Aye or scrub it down myself and use a can of HD matte. I guess it's a good reason to build a spray box and start learning.
Nah, I am just messing around. I am really **** about my bike too. That's probably why it is costing me 350 to have my fenders painted cuz there are a couple imperfections in the fenders and my paint guy knows how much I care about that kind of stuff. I can't wait for the fenders to get done this week!

Old 10-04-2011, 02:35 AM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fierofly, how do you like your ultracool oil cooler. I'm thinking about getting one for my bike since I'm moving to Florida and I'll be in the Eglin AFB area. The ultra cool for softails is on sale right now and I'm hoping it will be when I get back. How was the install? Also can you post some more pics? I wasn't sure about it looking on ultra cools website but it looks pretty good on your bike.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Fierofly
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatbob usmc EOD
Fierofly, how do you like your ultracool oil cooler. I'm thinking about getting one for my bike since I'm moving to Florida and I'll be in the Eglin AFB area. The ultra cool for softails is on sale right now and I'm hoping it will be when I get back. How was the install? Also can you post some more pics? I wasn't sure about it looking on ultra cools website but it looks pretty good on your bike.
Not sure what your thinking is the ultracool. I don't have an oil cooler, not that I don't want one, I just haven't figured out where to put one yet with the ABS module and lower chin spoiler. I've got more pictures loaded at my profile. You headed for the Sand Box? We're taking Our Hogs there very soon also.

Old 10-04-2011, 11:59 AM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My bust. I saw the spoiler you had and thought it was the cooler. I think the cooler goes in that spot. I'm actually in the sand box right now. In fact I saw some of your boys lay down some hate and discontent on some folks recently. That cannon in the hog sounds awesome even from several klicks away. Oh. I want to put in a plug for the awesome people at ultracool. They are holding a sale price for me till I get back. That's a heck of a thing to do.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:30 PM
Fierofly
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatbob usmc EOD
My bust. I saw the spoiler you had and thought it was the cooler. I think the cooler goes in that spot. I'm actually in the sand box right now. In fact I saw some of your boys lay down some hate and discontent on some folks recently. That cannon in the hog sounds awesome even from several klicks away. Oh. I want to put in a plug for the awesome people at ultracool. They are holding a sale price for me till I get back. That's a heck of a thing to do.
Glad too hear we have been of service. We take alot of PRIDE in what we do. Warheads on forheads, Uranium in craniums. We have 3 of OUR planes there now. We heard they're making them remove the door (Women) and nose art (Hog Face) so we don't offend anybody or make it obvious where the planes are from. Politically Correct is going to be the death of us. Anyway off my soapbox. Oil cooler is the next on my list and once I figure out if that voltage regulator can be relocated, that Ultacool looks like a very good idea. This is the first year it has been so hot 105 plus for so many days in a row here. ALMOST too hot to ride.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:01 PM
serjayson
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello guys I need some extra cash for my mods this winter so before I put them up in the classified section, I'll offer them up here. For sale is a complete set of Denim black Fatboy Lo tins. Tank, front, and rear fender. Never mounted. Retail they're $1860.00 I'll take $1200 shipped in the USA don't all pm me at the same time please

Old 10-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Youngneg
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey fatbob........ Be carefull out there brother!!!! Thanks for everything,But rather be looking at some pics of you scoot.....

Old 10-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey guys I hope we share our winter goodies coming up...looking forward to all the awesome.

Old 10-05-2011, 11:43 PM
TNB
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is winter? That time when I need to dig out a jacket? LOL

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners