Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 02:02 AM
stevieb1964
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Shadechaser I too ordered a Bike from out here. I will also be returning to the states in Nov and get to see my new bike 2011 Fat Boy Lo Denim. I will be returning to Colorado Springs area near Ft. Carson where I am based at.

Old 07-29-2010, 10:59 AM
aesconde
6th Gear
Default Fat Boy Lo Super Tuner help

Anyone with experience with the super tuner? I'm confused and tempted to go to the dealer, but wanted to check with you guys. My "calibration description" spreadsheet that came with the 2010 software doesn't list any of the 2010 1584cc bikes except for the tourings and vrsc's. I have a 2010 FLSTFB and I'm planning on putting in V&H 2into 2 pipes and have a KN breather already installed.

Any idea which file map to use and where to find it?

Old 07-29-2010, 11:08 AM
swosanity
Intermediate
Wink

Originally Posted by shadechaser
Hey Gunsmoke I know how you feel.I am currently stuck in the catbox we call the middle east. I have just purchased a new fatboy lo but cant pick up till nov on r&r. Tried to get an 10 but didnt make the allocation so i get the 11. I would like the thank everyone on this site for all the great ideas too like Gunsmoke said before. I have to stop my self sometimes thinking about everything I am going to do it, daydreaming can have some bad recourse here. Hopefully I will have alot of time to keep reading this site and get more ideas still. This really is the best forum around and i enjoy reading u all. In nov I will surley post some pics.
Check your order slip. I put my order in last month for the fat boy lo and the price was higher than what is listed MSRP as of yesterday. Quoted price dropped by 500 bucks for me and military sales had to abide.

Keep low while you are out there and be safe. I will return from the tip of the spear next year and can't wait to see this big girl in person.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:01 PM
Murderface
Tourer

Questions to everyone.

I just got my Lo about 2 weeks ago. Still lookin around for parts. Im interested in a few things. I want a shorter rear fender. I found something i like at Heartland, but they want 2k for a fender, struts, and seat. Thats ridiculous. Anyone know where i can get a better deal? Im not worried about paint or anything, just need the parts.

The other thing im curious about is the new front ends i keep seeing on Lo's. The narrower tires (like a wide glide front; Criminal has the style im looking for). Where are you guys getting this stuff? Id like to see pics if anyone has any.

Thanks for the help yall.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:51 PM
marcelox7
Stage IV

Anyone notice a shacking after 50 miles/hr ( 50 to 60 ) front ???
After 250 miles the bike start to shake the front wheel. I had the first 1000 check at HD but still shaking between 50-60, any ideas ??

Fat Boy Lo 2010

Last edited by marcelox7; 07-29-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:13 PM
jbg
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by marcelox7
Anyone notice a shacking after 50 miles/hr ( 50 to 60 ) front ???
After 250 miles the bike start to shake the front wheel. I had the first 1000 check at HD but still shaking between 50-60, any ideas ??

Fat Boy Lo 2010
I've noticed a little wobble in the front. Happens at low speeds sometimes too. Not a problem if you hold on...but if you let go of the bars for a second...

Let me know if you figure out a quick fix? I'm guessing it's nothing big, just something lose...

Old 07-29-2010, 02:27 PM
marcelox7
Stage IV

I'm taking my bike tomorrow to the HD, I'll let you know.
Thanks for your quick reply!

Just make me wounder why a new bike has this kind of issue and it's 18.000.00 ( I love my bike) but I'm not happy with this shaking stuff.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:42 PM
sEEkEr
Advanced

I can say one thing...compared to my 1200R my Fat Boy can be a beotch in a cross wind.....

Old 07-30-2010, 12:05 AM
dogface11b
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Snake Charmer
Sorry about posting this here, but I need a piece of "satin chrome" off a Fat Boy Lo. I am going to get some pipes and want them to be coated to match the HD satin chrome on my Fat Boy Lo. But, I do not want to take a heatshield off of my mufflers to send to the pipe manufacturer/coater, because I do not want to ride my bike with a piece off the muffler. I am hoping someone has a set of their original pipes languishing in their garage that they would consider taking one heat shield off and mailing to me. I will pay for shipping and something for your trouble. Again, not trying to hijack the thread, just trying to get this to request to my fellow Fat Boy Lo owners. Please PM me. Thanks.
Hey Snake, I have these pipes your lookin for. E-Mail me with an offer and their yours.

marion11b@yahoo.com

Old 07-30-2010, 02:45 AM
stevieb1964
6th Gear
Smile

Originally Posted by swosanity
Check your order slip. I put my order in last month for the fat boy lo and the price was higher than what is listed MSRP as of yesterday. Quoted price dropped by 500 bucks for me and military sales had to abide.

Keep low while you are out there and be safe. I will return from the tip of the spear next year and can't wait to see this big girl in person.
Thanks swosanity:

I looked at my Invoice and I too was quoted the wrong price from ENCS.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners