Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 10:02 PM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks good Bill, both of em!

Old 09-21-2011, 01:10 AM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Mustang. My 76 year old grandfather bought an 06 with the V-6 in it a couple of years ago. He bought it for my grandmother to replace her Lincoln Continental. As soon as he got it he put every chrome trim piece he could find on it. I don't know why but the thought of my 73 year old gray haired little grandmother tooling around in a chromed out sports car is hilarious and awesome at the same time.

Old 09-21-2011, 06:44 AM
Toledofatboy
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Installed a Corbin seat and pillion on my Lo yesterday. By far the best mod on my bike so far. Corbin seat, 6" risers on the bars and floorboard extenders make the bike fit me perfectly! I highly recomend Corbin seats. Quality is top notch and the comfort is unbelievable.
So far...Corbin seat, HD black framed windshield, black fork kit, black headlight bezel, V&H big radius 2 into 2, smoked lesnses, smoked LED lay down tail light, lay down plate, swing arm bag, tribal mirrors, black bolt covers, HD handlebar bag, HD heavy breather, removable sissy bar, rear floorboards.
Will post pics soon.

Old 09-21-2011, 07:15 AM
trnewman
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TattooBill
My 2 favorite girls, Betty n Blue!!
Nice Bill, what type of bars and riser combo are you running on the lo? I like the look.

Old 09-21-2011, 08:22 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

So who has some spring surprises planned for us next year?

I know I do Can't wait to start piecing the eye candy together finally...if budget and time goes as planned I should have a different bike to show yas by end of winter.

Old 09-21-2011, 08:30 AM
Lawleywood
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Josewales

I know I do Can't wait to start piecing the eye candy together finally...if budget and time goes as planned I should have a different bike to show yas by end of winter.
Mine will be a little earlier than spring. Should be done first week of October..... I can't wait to see the outcome. A couple of new fenders will do the trick ;-)

Old 09-21-2011, 08:37 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawleywood
Mine will be a little earlier than spring. Should be done first week of October..... I can't wait to see the outcome. A couple of new fenders will do the trick ;-)
I am still thinking about doing a bagger also...what rear fender are you going with? I assume you are looking to match the tail with those bags.

Also curious if your bags interfere with the passenger pegs (I assume so by your pic) and still allowed to throw a detachable sissy bar with it.

Last edited by Josewales; 09-21-2011 at 08:44 AM.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:03 AM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mine are simple.. removing the V&H BSS's and putting on a new exhaust, new passenger pegs to match the ISO grips, little bit of powder coating.. that's it for external i think..unless I get wild and crazy and try to make my own sissy bar and shift linkage out of some square rods (bend and twist and bend and twist..like frickin 1987 Aerobics or something).. else it's just the 422's and the RaceTech emulators.. but mine will be Spring, because I'm going to be riding well in to November this year.. hot damn where are my gloves.

Old 09-21-2011, 09:06 AM
Lawleywood
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I am still thinking about doing a bagger also...what rear fender are you going with? I assume your are looking to match the tail with those bags.
I went with a Loboy Sweeper from Sumax. It took me awhile to decide which one I wanted to use but finally went with it.

I called many different places and to be honest the salesman were the most knowledgeable. The fender has a 39 Ford style light molded into it and a frenched plate. The fenders are made when ordered and usually only take a couple of days. They were out of the taillights when I ordered mine and I needed it by this coming Friday, when I called back and let them know, they finished the fender immediately when the light came in and upgraded the shipping to UPS 3 day. I can't imagine how much that was since standard ground was 60. Great service in my opinion.

I ordered the touring style front from KCinternational, Also great customer service, called them this past Monday morning with the same story that I needed it to go to paint on Friday, they shipped the thing an hour later even though my order was 100 deep in the queue.

Old 09-21-2011, 10:19 AM
serjayson
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm thinking about bagging mine too. I just don't like the space between the fender n hardbags. And the fillers really don't do the trick. I would like to get one of those fender overlays from baddad but they don't seem to have one for 200mm tires. If I can't I might just trader in for a street glide. We'll see

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners