Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 11:02 AM
Brutus01
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Josewales
Awesome finally saw your passing lights w/ chrome trim. Just ordered my passing light kit and heritage front fender to start my eye candy.

I luv it for not going all blacked out.
I decided to do mine a little differently as well. I am adding some chrome but just accents because I still want the black look but everyone else has been really blacking out the whole bike. I did a chrome exhaust, lower forks and primary. I plan to add chrome rocker covers but the bars will be black. Not much chrome just a change of pace.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-black-trans_cam-side.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-chrome-primary-side.jpg  
Old 09-17-2011, 01:42 PM
rojuwi
Cruiser

Does anybody know if fork lowers for 2000 to 2006 fatboy will fit my 2011 Lo?

Old 09-18-2011, 12:20 AM
Lo_Boy
Novice

I have been lurking this thread for quite awhile and guess it is time to introduce myself.

I bought my bike back in March of 2010 and then had to leave her while I deployed to Afghanistan. While being away from her for a year was hard it did give me the time to pick out what mods I wanted to do and the cash to pay for them. I used this thread to pick up quite a few ideas and by May of this year when I came home for two weeks I had a few parts waiting on me.
Name:  IMG_4126.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  235.7 KB

I put on the Vance and Hines and SE air intake as well as a PCV and wrinkle black primary cover.
Once I got back to Afghanistan I started looking for a new set of bars and holy hell there are quite a few options out there. I went with a set of BR's apes and ordered them on July 1st as well as lower forks.
Name:  005.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  204.9 KB

Name:  0003.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  187.5 KB

I think I have my major mods done for now, or at least my wife says I do, I'm trying to convince her to let me get a new seat now.
I want to thank everyone here for posting pictures of their bikes so i could steal, I mean borrow ideas

Old 09-18-2011, 05:21 AM
stoneccw
3rd Gear
Default Finally got it

Lo_Boy....Great lookin Lo man...I gotta get those bars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haO4m...&feature=share

Here's a walk around vid of mine...Finally. Thanks for all the great ideas from THIS awesome forum! It was great to finally pick it up and see what I visualized staring me back in the face. Picked it up 3 weeks ago and rode it for two weeks before I had to get back to my job in Iraq. Should be back on it next month... i'm having withdrawals!

Old 09-18-2011, 06:50 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Brutus01
I decided to do mine a little differently as well. I am adding some chrome but just accents because I still want the black look but everyone else has been really blacking out the whole bike. I did a chrome exhaust, lower forks and primary. I plan to add chrome rocker covers but the bars will be black. Not much chrome just a change of pace.
That's what I like about the LO...doesnt matter what ya do, it still looks great and more about preference. Lil chrome to me gives it a sharper feel.

Old 09-18-2011, 06:57 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Lo_Boy

I think I have my major mods done for now, or at least my wife says I do, I'm trying to convince her to let me get a new seat now.
I want to thank everyone here for posting pictures of their bikes so i could steal, I mean borrow ideas
Haha after I bought my complete 103 stage 2 kit...mine ask me how much did that cost....ummm over a grand I told her. I didn't lie:P Now when my parts roll in to start derssing my up, I just have to change the locks on my garage.

Btw those spider apes need more mods to go with it I really like the bars man. I wonder if there are customs wheels w/ webs?

Old 09-18-2011, 08:16 AM
dansax
Elite HDF Member
Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts

Should be getting my console wrapped in leather this week by Christian of Xian Leather. Then it's off to get the wheels PC'd all flat black with orange trim. Gonna do the nacelle and light also and finally get the floor boards on. Can't wait.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-011.jpg  
Old 09-18-2011, 08:25 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by stoneccw

Here's a walk around vid of mine...Finally. Thanks for all the great ideas from THIS awesome forum! It was great to finally pick it up and see what I visualized staring me back in the face. Picked it up 3 weeks ago and rode it for two weeks before I had to get back to my job in Iraq. Should be back on it next month... i'm having withdrawals!

I am digging it. Rarely get to see flat color on the Lo (unless the resolution is gimped and it's actually gloss)...looks great bud. Bikes like yours gives justice to colored matte.

Old 09-18-2011, 09:03 AM
turd fergussen
Tourer

Originally Posted by Lo_Boy
I have been lurking this thread for quite awhile and guess it is time to introduce myself.

I bought my bike back in March of 2010 and then had to leave her while I deployed to Afghanistan. While being away from her for a year was hard it did give me the time to pick out what mods I wanted to do and the cash to pay for them. I used this thread to pick up quite a few ideas and by May of this year when I came home for two weeks I had a few parts waiting on me.

I put on the Vance and Hines and SE air intake as well as a PCV and wrinkle black primary cover.
Once I got back to Afghanistan I started looking for a new set of bars and holy hell there are quite a few options out there. I went with a set of BR's apes and ordered them on July 1st as well as lower forks.

Originally Posted by stoneccw

first of all thanks for your service guys... here is the best, cheapest mod both of your bikes are screaming for:
http://hogrida.com/Store.aspx
btw... nice bikes

Old 09-18-2011, 09:12 AM
Fierofly
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Turd, I just ordered a plate holder, Looks good and a fair price.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners