Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 08:06 AM
Fatboylorider
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fatboy Lo's Rule!!!, I love the stance of this bike, it feels like your in the bike instead of on top of it!!!!!........Nice job on yours Dave!!!!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-imag0141.jpg  
Old 08-07-2011, 11:00 AM
BobbyS
Novice

nice looking Lo's guys. I'm hoping to be finished with mine this week. I'm going from stock and installing a few mods to make it mine.

New mods:
Black RSD risers
Black RSD Vintage Apes
Mammoth DNA 60 spoke front wheel
Wrapped LED front blinkers on the forks
Custom cables
V&H Shortys

Old 08-07-2011, 12:21 PM
MidwestMotorist
Stage II

Hello all,

All the Lo's look on here look great fella's. Unfortunately I'm not enjoying this summer riding my bike, currently deployed to Afghanistan. Only thing keeping me going is the 2012 FLSTFB in denim black waiting for me to get home!

Anyways, just figured I would introduce myself. This will be my second bike, and my first Harley. I was actually planning on getting myself another metric literbike, but learned about a program Harley has for deployed soldiers and I couldn't pass up the amazing deal I'm eligible for. Absolutely can not wait to get home and rack some miles up. And damn this forum for spending money I dont even have yet! haha. Too many amazing looking bikes and great mod ideas. Been slowly reading every page in this thread for the last month. (Still only on page 327, not the fastest connection out here) My list is as follows!

Street Slammer Bars (I want a drag bar that will be comfortable for me, but I just think the street slammers look goofy from the front. I'm 6' flat. Any suggestions?)
Martin Bros SO DALS exhaust (anyone on here running these pipes yet? Pics?)
Obviously, I also plan on adding a PCV and A/C with the pipes. Having trouble finding anything made for the 2012 models though. Im guessing there isn't any aftermarket support for the 2012 models yet?

I appreciate the help in advance. Really a great, informative forum. Doesn't seem to have any arrogant asshats either, which is a nice change from alot of other forums I've been to in the past.

Ride safe guys

Old 08-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by BobbyS
nice looking Lo's guys. I'm hoping to be finished with mine this week. I'm going from stock and installing a few mods to make it mine.

New mods:
Black RSD risers
Black RSD Vintage Apes
Mammoth DNA 60 spoke front wheel
Wrapped LED front blinkers on the forks
Custom cables
V&H Shortys
Should look great and run good as well. Welcome to the Lo side if life.

Old 08-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by MidwestMotorist
Hello all,

All the Lo's look on here look great fella's. Unfortunately I'm not enjoying this summer riding my bike, currently deployed to Afghanistan. Only thing keeping me going is the 2012 FLSTFB in denim black waiting for me to get home!

Anyways, just figured I would introduce myself. This will be my second bike, and my first Harley. I was actually planning on getting myself another metric literbike, but learned about a program Harley has for deployed soldiers and I couldn't pass up the amazing deal I'm eligible for. Absolutely can not wait to get home and rack some miles up. And damn this forum for spending money I dont even have yet! haha. Too many amazing looking bikes and great mod ideas. Been slowly reading every page in this thread for the last month. (Still only on page 327, not the fastest connection out here) My list is as follows!

Street Slammer Bars (I want a drag bar that will be comfortable for me, but I just think the street slammers look goofy from the front. I'm 6' flat. Any suggestions?)
Martin Bros SO DALS exhaust (anyone on here running these pipes yet? Pics?)
Obviously, I also plan on adding a PCV and A/C with the pipes. Having trouble finding anything made for the 2012 models though. Im guessing there isn't any aftermarket support for the 2012 models yet?

I appreciate the help in advance. Really a great, informative forum. Doesn't seem to have any arrogant asshats either, which is a nice change from alot of other forums I've been to in the past.

Ride safe guys
First and most important. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. Stay safe over there and come home whole.

Sounds like you have made some good plans for the bike. It will look good and yes you will spend a lot of money on it. We all have. I don't know how long it will be before the tuner companies get on board with the 2012 stuff but hopefully it will not take them to long.. Welcome to the Lo side and please stay safe and enjoy the bike when you get here.

Old 08-07-2011, 06:45 PM
serjayson
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks and welcome Midwest. Get home safe.

Old 08-07-2011, 07:19 PM
dansax
Elite HDF Member
Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts

sorry for the double post

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-011.jpg  
Old 08-07-2011, 07:19 PM
dansax
Elite HDF Member
Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts

It's all in the look you want. I agree that the street slammers are goofy looking. Look at apes and beach bars. God bless and get home safe.

Old 08-08-2011, 07:01 AM
Reaper19
6th Gear

Midwest, welcome to the family I was in that S%^& hole just a little while back I am sure it hasnt changed much. Be safe and get home so you can rack up the miles.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:44 AM
MidwestMotorist
Stage II

Originally Posted by Reaper19
Midwest, welcome to the family I was in that S%^& hole just a little while back I am sure it hasnt changed much. Be safe and get home so you can rack up the miles.
Absolutely man, counting down the days. Appreciate the good words guys.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners