Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 12:23 AM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by puma1955
here is a pic of mine....
oops dp

Old 07-25-2011, 04:11 AM
turd fergussen
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by puma1955
here is a pic of mine....

... where'd it go??? I think he's right^... at the very least, someone stole your pic.

Old 07-25-2011, 10:46 AM
Zombiequest
Cruiser

Looks like the Lo's are getting some love on television these days, every show I've seen this year that has a Biker in it is riding a Lo... the Biker in the comedy "Wilfred" rides a Lo (played by a shockingly thinner Ethan Suplee these days.. dude weighed like 400 lbs in "American History X".) And even last night a new werewolf character introduced on "True Blood" was riding a Lo. Seems like Hollywood's catching on that the toughest-looking Harley is a Lo.

Old 07-25-2011, 04:25 PM
abnchiefcw3
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rojuwi
Quick question. I have a friend who will not ride if its over 100 degrees. He says its bad for your engine. Its this true? I thought the engine is running so hot anyway, whats a few degrees of air temp gonna do
I agree, at least while I'm riding to work. I work on Ft. Belvoir and Big Army requires long sleeves, pants, boots, gloves, and reflector vest. WAY to hot for all the crap especially sitting in I-95 rush hour traffic. If it's 100 degrees outside, it's about 120 on the interstate. Can't be good for the bike or rider. I haven't ridden my bike in over a week. It's been stupid hot here. Although next couple of days will be ridable!!

Old 07-25-2011, 04:36 PM
abnchiefcw3
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zombiequest
Looks like the Lo's are getting some love on television these days, every show I've seen this year that has a Biker in it is riding a Lo... the Biker in the comedy "Wilfred" rides a Lo (played by a shockingly thinner Ethan Suplee these days.. dude weighed like 400 lbs in "American History X".) And even last night a new werewolf character introduced on "True Blood" was riding a Lo. Seems like Hollywood's catching on that the toughest-looking Harley is a Lo.
Yeah, I noticed that too. Just watched "The Lincoln Lawyer" on Netflix and it had a Lo in it. Likewise the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego has one on display inside its' lobby.

Old 07-25-2011, 04:52 PM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Zombiequest
Seems like Hollywood's catching on that the toughest-looking Harley is a Lo.
or is it because they discontinued the actual toughest looking harley?

Old 07-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by brettnbama
Yeah the xbones was a pretty mean looking bike..too bad a friend of mine has a 2008 edition and lives 100 yards from the ocean..the salt air has almost completely rotted out all the chrome and exposed metal on the bike

Old 07-25-2011, 05:15 PM
HEMI Army
Cruiser

Originally Posted by brettnbama
Hey, hey... Go find your own thread. Lol. You do have a tough looking scoot though man.

Old 07-25-2011, 09:38 PM
11lofatboy
Cruiser

I have a question for you guys. I just bought a 11 Fatboy lo and when looking at it from behind, the back tire and fender do not line up centered, if that makes sense.. Im wondering if this is a problem with anybody elses, or? Its almost to the point of rubbing on the right side when sitting on the bike. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Old 07-26-2011, 09:15 AM
Zombiequest
Cruiser

Originally Posted by 11lofatboy
I have a question for you guys. I just bought a 11 Fatboy lo and when looking at it from behind, the back tire and fender do not line up centered, if that makes sense.. Im wondering if this is a problem with anybody elses, or? Its almost to the point of rubbing on the right side when sitting on the bike. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Were these the previous owners??

Either way, sounds like something you should have the shop take a look at.. unless you do bodywork I wouldn't suggest hammering anything yourself. Let the guys that see hundreds of these align it for you.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners