Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 10:35 AM
NorCalFBLO
Road Master
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by DrWalkinboner
Been a long week for me, bought a house and had to pack everything in a 20 ft. trailer and take it to the house and unpack everything. Got a pic the day of the closing with our dog Harley. I gotta catch up on my PM's and everyone asking about my old pipes lol.

Congrats on the new house, do you now have a garage for your ride??

Old 06-29-2011, 11:21 AM
Lawleywood
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TNB
Did you enjoy the 111F+ weather here or at least it got up to at least that high today where I am at. Most of my riding lately has been early morning or after sunset.
Saturday and Sunday weren't too bad, spent the day at the pool. We stayed at the Hard Rock, so Rehab on Sunday was cool. Monday seemed the worst and no I did not enjoy the temp at all, I was ready to go home all day lol And today back in Colorado it is supposed to be 100

Old 06-29-2011, 11:44 AM
AjAnd3rson
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been a long week for me, bought a house and had to pack everything in a 20 ft. trailer and take it to the house and unpack everything. Got a pic the day of the closing with our dog Harley. I gotta catch up on my PM's and everyone asking about my old pipes lol.

First thing I though of was WTF???? No garage????

Congrats man. The wife and I bought our first home almost 4 years ago. We are loving it....Unfortunately we bought right before the crash so our 225k house is now valued at 170k...

Love the dog...Reminds me of the boost mobile TV ad of the mechanics with little fluffy dogs.

I've got 2 100lb retarded boxers named w00t and Odie

Old 06-29-2011, 11:46 AM
AjAnd3rson
Tourer

I was thinking the same thing. I was moving in my house all weekend and didn't even check out anything on tv or internet. Thought I'd have to catch up on a few pages.

I think this tread is still mourning the loss of Ricky and his beautiful scoot.....

Old 06-29-2011, 02:04 PM
DrWalkinboner
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NorCalFBLO
Congrats on the new house, do you now have a garage for your ride??
I had a garage before but it was an apartment garage separate from the building I lived in. Didn't have power either which blows. I had to run an extension cord from the side of the garage for power. But now I have a nice 2 stall garage for the bike, wifes Murano, and hopefully my Duramax this winter. Got my man cave all set up and doing my 5K service this weekend.

A.J. that's what people say when I'm holding the dog. "You look like those guys in the commercials!" But the wife wanted a small dog and she got it. He's a little badass and I can't wait until he goes on rides with me. I need a baby holder on the front like the guy from the Hangover.

Did Ricky sell his bike yet? I was hoping to get in on the bidding war for some parts.

Last edited by DrWalkinboner; 06-29-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 02:09 PM
AjAnd3rson
Tourer

I need a baby holder on the front like the guy from the Hangover.
http://www.amazon.com/Babybjorn-Baby...9374525&sr=8-1

Old 06-29-2011, 04:11 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I need a baby holder on the front like the guy from the Hangover.
http://www.amazon.com/Hangover-Carlo.../dp/B00373ZI72

Old 06-29-2011, 11:13 PM
TNB
Road Master

Originally Posted by Lawleywood
Saturday and Sunday weren't too bad, spent the day at the pool. We stayed at the Hard Rock, so Rehab on Sunday was cool. Monday seemed the worst and no I did not enjoy the temp at all, I was ready to go home all day lol And today back in Colorado it is supposed to be 100
You're lucky you didn't come down for the Fourth since it's supposed to be even hotter here then. Personally, I don't miss the snow since it's much easier to flip the switch to A/C during July and August then it is to put up with the snow though I do miss the smell of a pine forest after a light rain.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:32 AM
DrWalkinboner
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

AJ/Jim...LOL!

Old 06-30-2011, 08:43 AM
Chris5432
Intermediate

Has anyone had any pinstriping done on the black denim? Would love to see pics of something white or red on it. I'm considering white pinstripe flames

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners