Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Markske
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mfmaine
My bike at a New Hampshire event last weekend.....drool on

mmmmmm

Last edited by Markske; 06-09-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Markske
Cruiser

Originally Posted by mfmaine
My bike at a New Hampshire event last weekend.....drool on

I prefer the drool on the bike...

Old 06-09-2011, 04:06 PM
MeanMug
Intermediate

Ok, so I added a fender bib to my Lo (52038-08) but I have seen Dave and Jim have something other than the stock "*****" holding it down.

I deffinately am looking for ideas on something that would look cleaner than the stock hardware....

Part numbers and pics please!

Old 06-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Caseyx
Tourer

Originally Posted by bigoil7
Here ya go, and a pic of the shift linkage to boot.
That device will also sync with your phone (at the same time as the iPod) and makes a great speakerphone, when your parked of course :0)

Thanks for the tip on the speaker...I'd like to hear it in person before I buy it, but there seem to be some good sales online for around 35 bucks.

Old 06-09-2011, 04:14 PM
Youngneg
Tourer

Meanmug.... Brukus.com.... Seat secure..... Really cool people!

Old 06-09-2011, 09:52 PM
DrWalkinboner
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I forget who wanted to see pics of the mustache bar on a Lo so here's a preview. UPS dropped it off and I immediately put it on, snapped some pics, then pulled it off for a rattle can party. Tomorrow evening I'll get some pics of the final product. Gotta thank my old man for sending me this. He audits the company that makes these for HD and they hooked us up. He doesn't like his chrome one so if anyone is looking for one, let me know!

Ninja edit: the SE breather is too wide to get my foot on the top of the guard where the rubber piece goes. The highway pegs will be comfy as **** though since the pegs will be right where I usually put most of my foot while riding.

Name:  guard.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  71.8 KB
Name:  guard3.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  76.6 KB
Name:  guard2.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  82.6 KB
Name:  guard4.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  40.4 KB

Last edited by DrWalkinboner; 06-09-2011 at 09:57 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:17 PM
CaptainMorgan_SOS
Road Captain

Originally Posted by MJ-13000
Wallet? Bank account? What are those?

Outer Banks was nice today! When you coming down to let the dopplegang brothers meet? lol)
I'm still in Oklahoma right now visiting family, but I should be back within the next 2 weeks, so hopefully I can get out there sometime soon.

I never did end up riding the bike from Virginia to Oklahoma. If it would have been a 1400 mile loop, then maybe. But since it was 1400 miles one way, then I was expecting to ride at least 1000 miles when there, and then, finally, another 1400 miles back I decided not to take the bike. ****, I haven't even gotten 1k on it yet.

Old 06-09-2011, 10:56 PM
FlyN_Lo
6th Gear

I just found this thread today and I'm doing a little happy dance. I've been impatient for the rain to stop but now I'm a little anxious for the rainy season to come back so I wont mind my bike being apart! I did get my Wild1 Chubby low pro drag bars this week so at least I can put those on real quick. My wallet gets a reprieve for now but come Fall I know exactly where my money will be going.

There are some really great mods in here. It's like a little home away from home.

Old 06-10-2011, 12:19 AM
NorCalFBLO
Road Master
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by FlyN_Lo
I just found this thread today and I'm doing a little happy dance. I've been impatient for the rain to stop but now I'm a little anxious for the rainy season to come back so I wont mind my bike being apart! I did get my Wild1 Chubby low pro drag bars this week so at least I can put those on real quick. My wallet gets a reprieve for now but come Fall I know exactly where my money will be going.

There are some really great mods in here. It's like a little home away from home.
welcome to the thread and don't forget to post pics when you mount the bars.

Old 06-10-2011, 01:01 AM
TNB
Road Master

Originally Posted by MeanMug
Ok, so I added a fender bib to my Lo (52038-08) but I have seen Dave and Jim have something other than the stock "*****" holding it down.

I deffinately am looking for ideas on something that would look cleaner than the stock hardware....

Part numbers and pics please!
Here's a close up photo of my bike.

If the photo looks similar to the ones at http://brukus.com/ it's because it is of my bike.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners