Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 07:29 PM
SuspendedUser
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bgreen1tcu
I bought my black Lo about 2 months ago and worked some V&H Black 2 into 1 big radius pipes, stage 1 and tuner into the deal. Apparently V&H has had problems procuring parts because the pipe was supposed to come in today, I called and they pushed it out another 2 weeks. Same story for the past 2 months. I am stuck getting the pipe from this dealership but I am thinking about changing my pipe order to one that is actually available. Any suggestions for a black 2 into 1 that is not Vance & Hines? Love the look of these and have always had V&H on my bikes but this is getting rediculous.

Thanks in advance for the advice. This thread and all the Lo's are sick! Tons of great ideas!
congrats on the bike! i run a V&H. a lot of people here swear by the fat cat... look into it.
oh, and, jim... *****! LOL

Old 06-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Matt990724
Road Master
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by dee48
Not sure if you got the problem taken care of or not but I had the same thing and it was a defective tire. Once I had the tire replaced there is no wobble at all
I have heard lots of different things. But I had a defective front tire also. Scared the **** out of me over 45.

Replaced. Now I cruise at 80. No worries.

Old 06-07-2011, 10:33 PM
HEMI Army
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are some take-offs in the classifieds. I coated my brake pedal, heel and toe shifters, and shifter arm and it came out nice.

Originally Posted by Sgt_Jim
Yeah, back in March i kept saying "I can't wait for spring/summer to get here to go riding!" now i'm sitting here in June saying "I can't wait for winter to get here so i can re-rip apart my bike and get the rest of what i want shipped out to powder coat!"
really all that's left to PC are my brake lever, shifter lever, and MAYBE my cam and transmission cover (though im questioning those two).. then maybe if Kuryakyn would get off their butts and release the black ISO brake pedal/shifter peg line, i could be happy.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:32 AM
Toledofatboy
Advanced

Dr. Walkinboner. Is your headlight the black LED available from Harley? Reading the specs on the HD website it looks like the only black LED they have will only fit the freight train headlamp setup. Do you have a part number?

Old 06-08-2011, 09:54 AM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Toledofatboy
Dr. Walkinboner. Is your headlight the black LED available from Harley? Reading the specs on the HD website it looks like the only black LED they have will only fit the freight train headlamp setup. Do you have a part number?
http://www.harley-davidson.com/gma/g...bmLocale=en_US

it just looks like that in the picture, it'll fit anything that uses the 7" light.. fatboys, road kings, glides, etc etc..

Old 06-08-2011, 12:37 PM
DrWalkinboner
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Toledofatboy
No mines stock. The only way I'd have the LED light is if someone gives it to me or I steal one.

I'll save that money to fund my Jager addiction

Old 06-08-2011, 01:45 PM
HEMI Army
Cruiser

Originally Posted by DrWalkinboner
No mines stock. The only way I'd have the LED light is if someone gives it to me or I steal one.

Love the Jager!

Old 06-08-2011, 01:49 PM
AjAnd3rson
Tourer

Originally Posted by DrWalkinboner

Jager is muh friend....At least until I wake up the next morning with a pounding headache!!!

I am seriously thinking about getting the Jager logo done on a derby cover.

Old 06-08-2011, 01:52 PM
AjAnd3rson
Tourer

Contrast cut derby like this:

Name:  Jagermeister.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  13.5 KB

Old 06-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Oh the rough mornings after a night long bender of Asbach and Jager.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners