Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 03:44 PM
Matt990724
Road Master
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by RioCat 53
Finally took delivery 2011 FBL Vivid Black w/ABS...How she looks now...
I'm waiting on a Speedo Visor ring and Headlight Visor ring that are getting PC'ed red and red SE spark plug wires...debating on some sort of black engine guard...and for it to stop raining so I can break this baby in...
I have wondered how one of those windshields would look on a Lo... I like it.

M

Old 05-19-2011, 05:43 PM
RioCat 53
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt990724
I have wondered how one of those windshields would look on a Lo... I like it.

M
Yeah I like it a lot...though I have yet to have it on the highway...it takes the wind off of your chest...won't use it for short trips but on the long ones it's going to be nice...

Old 05-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Caseyx
Tourer

Originally Posted by rrambo
pm sent
Love this forum...ask a question about guns n ammo and Rambo answers!!!

Old 05-19-2011, 08:31 PM
Caseyx
Tourer

Originally Posted by TNB
Not in this thread, only in the solo seat lock thread as mentioned by Kronin. I had the seat, fender bib, and tank cover redone by a local shop who actually redid the interior on a Corvette I used to own. Different owner's now, but same shop.

I wanted to break up the black a little bit. The use of the female stingrays for the fender bib and tank cover was a last minute impulse decision though I had considered male stingray for the seat itself. I just figured if I didn't like the female pieces, I could change them out easy enough.

Attached are a few photos: seat, fender bib, bike, and a photo from last night at one of the local bars. It was slow last night, but we had a lot of rain yesterday which is unusual for this area.
Hot damn that looks sharp! You and JimsFBL have awesome seats. I mentioned it before and I finally found someone to take me gator huntin this summer so the I can have it skinned for my Lo. Might just have to find out how to catch stingray LOL. I bet the damn things are not local for that type of ray.
My buddy is checking to make sure ths gator guy has a source for prepping the skin properly.

Welcome to all of the new guys with Lo's.

My PowerVision arrives tomorrow so the RSD a/c goes on soon too!

Old 05-19-2011, 08:44 PM
musicnbikes
Road Master
Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by TNB
Not in this thread, only in the solo seat lock thread as mentioned by Kronin. I had the seat, fender bib, and tank cover redone by a local shop who actually redid the interior on a Corvette I used to own. Different owner's now, but same shop.

I wanted to break up the black a little bit. The use of the female stingrays for the fender bib and tank cover was a last minute impulse decision though I had considered male stingray for the seat itself. I just figured if I didn't like the female pieces, I could change them out easy enough.

Attached are a few photos: seat, fender bib, bike, and a photo from last night at one of the local bars. It was slow last night, but we had a lot of rain yesterday which is unusual for this area.
That does look really good! I am thinking of adding some color to make the black stand out more.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:43 PM
Lone wolf lo 10
Tourer

Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan_SOS
What do you mean by "painted" you lower forks... can they be painted while they are still on the bike? Does anyone know? Just curious.
You can remove fender wheel caliper it's not that bad I taped and wraped bike I have another set of lowers (going to have pc ) but after reading a thread on here about some rattle canning there I figured the only real thing iv got to loose is a little money and time I put 5 coats on and put a heater between the forks for about a hour they turned out great my buddies had no idea I didn't pc

Old 05-20-2011, 12:06 AM
TNB
Road Master

Thanks to all for the compliments on my seat.

Old 05-20-2011, 06:51 AM
jcalafat
Stage III
Default Say Hello and a question...!!

First of all to say hi and i dont know if a have to bring beers or something, but you are invited guys...
I have a question:
Im a very proud owner of a FLSTFB 2010 and im interested in lowering que beast, my fat boy lo its a (special) they call it like that in Europe, but when im looking at the front lowerin kit "54758-07" they say if your bike its european you have to buy "54001-04A" also...
Anybody knows if that its correct...?
Thanks

Old 05-20-2011, 07:21 AM
Toledofatboy
Advanced

Has anyone tried the T-Bag Falcon bag? Looks lke the right size for a day ride or mayme for one night.

Old 05-20-2011, 09:18 AM
RioCat 53
Advanced

Originally Posted by Toledofatboy
Has anyone tried the T-Bag Falcon bag? Looks lke the right size for a day ride or mayme for one night.
I just got the Falcon Bag looks well made...But have not had a chance to use it...I got it for Laconia...Really don't know how much it will hold...but I'm not big w/saddlebags on a Lo...

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners