Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 09:51 PM
Lone wolf lo 10
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My v& h big rad 2 into 1 sched delivery is tomorrow can't wait painted lower forks tinted tail lamp trim ring on head Head lamp and console going to be 82 on sat going to take it out and see how it performs

Old 05-19-2011, 02:14 AM
TNB
Road Master

82 sounds nice. Two bike runs here this coming weekend. It was nice cruising tonight after the rain stopped though colder than it has been lately.

Old 05-19-2011, 11:54 AM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TNB
82 sounds nice. Two bike runs here this coming weekend. It was nice cruising tonight after the rain stopped though colder than it has been lately.
Have you already posted pics of your seat thats in signature pic? Did you get custom seats?

Old 05-19-2011, 12:20 PM
Kronin
Advanced

He posted 2 pics in the solo seat lock thread, here:
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/8340153-post45.html

Old 05-19-2011, 01:57 PM
SuspendedUser
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i know this is completely off topic and i might get a hand slap by the mods but this thread gets a ton of traffic so here goes:

can anyone recommend a reputable online ammo store? maybe some recommendations on brands that wont brake my wallet?

PM me please...

i apologize in advance.

Old 05-19-2011, 02:04 PM
rrambo
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rquirch
i know this is completely off topic and i might get a hand slap by the mods but this thread gets a ton of traffic so here goes:

can anyone recommend a reputable online ammo store? maybe some recommendations on brands that wont brake my wallet?

PM me please...

i apologize in advance.
pm sent

Old 05-19-2011, 02:32 PM
CaptainMorgan_SOS
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Lone wolf lo 10
My v& h big rad 2 into 1 sched delivery is tomorrow can't wait painted lower forks tinted tail lamp trim ring on head Head lamp and console going to be 82 on sat going to take it out and see how it performs
What do you mean by "painted" you lower forks... can they be painted while they are still on the bike? Does anyone know? Just curious.

Old 05-19-2011, 02:32 PM
TNB
Road Master

Originally Posted by JIMSFBL
Have you already posted pics of your seat thats in signature pic? Did you get custom seats?
Not in this thread, only in the solo seat lock thread as mentioned by Kronin. I had the seat, fender bib, and tank cover redone by a local shop who actually redid the interior on a Corvette I used to own. Different owner's now, but same shop.

I wanted to break up the black a little bit. The use of the female stingrays for the fender bib and tank cover was a last minute impulse decision though I had considered male stingray for the seat itself. I just figured if I didn't like the female pieces, I could change them out easy enough.

Attached are a few photos: seat, fender bib, bike, and a photo from last night at one of the local bars. It was slow last night, but we had a lot of rain yesterday which is unusual for this area.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-tnb-hdds-dl-051811-017credwmsrgb.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-tnb-hdds-dl-051811-011credwmsrgb.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-tnb-hdds-dl-051811-015credwmsrgb.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-tnb-hdds-dl-051811-018credwmsrgb.jpg  
Old 05-19-2011, 02:44 PM
RioCat 53
Advanced

Finally took delivery 2011 FBL Vivid Black w/ABS...How she looks now...
I'm waiting on a Speedo Visor ring and Headlight Visor ring that are getting PC'ed red and red SE spark plug wires...debating on some sort of black engine guard...and for it to stop raining so I can break this baby in...

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-fbl2.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-fbl5.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-fbl3.jpg  
Old 05-19-2011, 03:17 PM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TNB
Not in this thread, only in the solo seat lock thread as mentioned by Kronin. I had the seat, fender bib, and tank cover redone by a local shop who actually redid the interior on a Corvette I used to own. Different owner's now, but same shop.

I wanted to break up the black a little bit. The use of the female stingrays for the fender bib and tank cover was a last minute impulse decision though I had considered male stingray for the seat itself. I just figured if I didn't like the female pieces, I could change them out easy enough.

Attached are a few photos: seat, fender bib, bike, and a photo from last night at one of the local bars. It was slow last night, but we had a lot of rain yesterday which is unusual for this area.
**** man, that's looks cool!

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners