Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 04:45 AM
harleyfiremedic
Road Captain
Received 40 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by OWOF
I use my FBL for a bar hopper. I had 16" apes on it, but after banging my shoulder up, went to stock softail bars. I also changed the suck solid wheels to black bike black rims with stainless 60 spokes.
Wow, Never thought I would like the look of spoked wheels on the Lo. But those look killer. Of course the whole bike is nice too

Old 05-13-2011, 08:44 AM
Youngneg
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Congrats, Pafc.... Welcome to Lo family

Old 05-13-2011, 09:19 AM
CaptainMorgan_SOS
Road Captain

Originally Posted by pafc64
Hi
Picked up My new 2011 Fat Boy Low last weekend & couldnt be any happier.
Its an awesome bike & loved every minute of the 400km ride home
I got the detachable sissy bar & rack & luggage along with Screaming eagle slip ons as $2000 worth of extras free with the bike.
Im going to keep the Dyna & give it to My Son who just got his learners & will be able to ride it in 2yrs

Cheers

Rick
That's a nice long ride to get it back home. Bike looks great man.

Old 05-13-2011, 09:39 AM
FBLJosh
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, haven't been on here in awhile and there's a crap load of new guys, especially of the name Jim!! What's the deal you guys? Is there a conspiracy?!?! And I agree with the other guy, my name's not Jim nor have I served in the Military. I'm feeling a little left out. Nice bikes guys, keep it up. And Dave (the Godfather), it's nice to see you're still out there. I was beginning to wonder where you've been. You started this mess! LOL

Old 05-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Zombiequest
Cruiser

Originally Posted by FBLJosh
Wow, haven't been on here in awhile and there's a crap load of new guys, especially of the name Jim!! What's the deal you guys? Is there a conspiracy?!?! And I agree with the other guy, my name's not Jim nor have I served in the Military. I'm feeling a little left out. Nice bikes guys, keep it up. And Dave (the Godfather), it's nice to see you're still out there. I was beginning to wonder where you've been. You started this mess! LOL
Actually, there's probably a lot more dudes that follow this thread who either havn't posted yet, dont have their Lo yet or havn't signed up for the forum yet... I actually followed the forum and this thread for like 2 months before making a single post If 100% of the viewers chimed in it would probably be like 5 pages per day.

It pretty easy to stumble upon this Thread.. anytime you do a Google "image search" for Fat Boy Lo, at least 50% of the picks bring you here.

Last edited by Zombiequest; 05-13-2011 at 10:34 AM.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:02 PM
Lone wolf lo 10
Tourer

Well I contacted eastern performance they had just sold there last two and between myself and my girlfriend call 20 places across the us and no luck on v&h big r 2 into 1 waiting for a few call backs but not looking good I guess I'll keep blacking it out and riding and hope for the best.....
Contacted v&h they are hoping for the best but end of June is what there hopping for

Old 05-13-2011, 12:11 PM
Pyron
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Lone wolf lo 10
Well I contacted eastern performance they had just sold there last two and between myself and my girlfriend call 20 places across the us and no luck on v&h big r 2 into 1 waiting for a few call backs but not looking good I guess I'll keep blacking it out and riding and hope for the best.....
Contacted v&h they are hoping for the best but end of June is what there hopping for
Did you call Drew ("Dr. V-Twin" here on the forum) at Dr. V-Twin?

Old 05-13-2011, 01:17 PM
TNB
Road Master

Originally Posted by harleyfiremedic
Wow, Never thought I would like the look of spoked wheels on the Lo. But those look killer. Of course the whole bike is nice too
Was thinking the same thing myself.
Originally Posted by FBLJosh
And I agree with the other guy, my name's not Jim nor have I served in the Military. I'm feeling a little left out.
If you don't want to change your name, you can probably still meet with a recruiter. The "age" limit and criteria has been relaxed or so I was told when they tried to pursuade me to go active duty a third time while I attended a non-related military convention.

Old 05-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Brutus01
Road Captain
Default Proud to be new 2011 FB Lo owner....

Guys,

I dont wont this to be a long drawn out post but I just purchased a black denim FB Lo last Saturday and I am thoroughly enjoying the bike. It is the first Harley as well as the first bike I have owned and it was a great purchase. I have already read and absorbed lots of info from this great site and hope one day I will be able to contribute. In the meantime, I may have some dumb questions HA!!!

I havent done any mods yet but parts are on the way and I have a ton of ideas. Too bad I dont have the money to go with them but they will get done. Right now, my new RB Racing Pro Stock 2-1 have been ordered and I cant wait.

Glad to be a member!

Blair

Last edited by Brutus01; 05-13-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:05 PM
Earl IV
Tourer

Originally Posted by OWOF
I use my FBL for a bar hopper. I had 16" apes on it, but after banging my shoulder up, went to stock softail bars. I also changed the suck solid wheels to black bike black rims with stainless 60 spokes.
I've been thinking of going with spokes, where'd you get yours?

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners