Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 03:15 AM
adcuevas
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alright. For those who are interested in the license plate bracket I have here is your link...

http://www.cyclevisions.com/road-rod...black-cv4802b/

Fortunately I got my from my HD dealership off the 75% off rack and saved a ton! Mine was chrome and again with the 'ol HD satin black spray took care of the chrome finish!
Hope this helps!

Old 06-14-2010, 11:20 AM
Willee
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My lo

My Fatboy Lo. Loving the 1"3/4 Burleigh Bars Since this pic I have just taken my number plate bracket off and flush mounted the plate...Looks great. I've only done just over 3000k's on it and I picked it up in Feb this year....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 06-14-2010, 11:25 AM
Willee
1st Gear

Originally Posted by FSAENZ
Here are some pics of my Lo with 12" mini apes from HCC...

I agree, the apes look great.

Old 06-14-2010, 11:39 AM
Bo83
Intermediate
Default Seat

Originally Posted by jasonshukovsky
I ordered my V&H 2-1 Exhaust, SE Heavy Breather with Black Cover, Black Primary Cover, Floor Boards & Pans to match the grips, head light ring, Bib to replace second seat.

This is my first ride and Im loving it!!!! Glas to see so many of you are aswell.

Im looking for a comfy seat if anybody has suggestion's Im a big guy 6'3 285lbs.

RIDE SAFE!!!!

JS
I put a mustang 1 piece wide touring seat on mine.
It does put you a bit higher but the comfort is definitely worth it.
Now I just need to swap out the bars they are killing my back!

Old 06-14-2010, 03:46 PM
sEEkEr
Advanced

Originally Posted by adcuevas
Alright. For those who are interested in the license plate bracket I have here is your link...

http://www.cyclevisions.com/road-rod...black-cv4802b/

Fortunately I got my from my HD dealership off the 75% off rack and saved a ton! Mine was chrome and again with the 'ol HD satin black spray took care of the chrome finish!
Hope this helps!
Thanks for the link.....

Old 06-14-2010, 03:49 PM
James Riley
Tourer

Well, I'm a lay person so my "eye" may not be as good as you all's, but my favorite so far is DaveFLSTB's bike.

I've got to have those pipes. Are they are good, deep, loud, Harley rumble? I hope so.

Some have some stuff I want and others, other stuff. I've been through this thread many times and I have created a list of stuff to sit down with some person with and go over. Been talking to the dealers and I'll be looking for a local non-dealer to do some work. Just graduated the ABATE class yesterday and now I'm working with the wife. I've got the loot but it IS a big decision, so . . .

The class instructor, in passing, almost off the cuff, said "And for those of you who don't have a bike, buy a used one and ride it for a while because you are bound to screw it up. Save the new bike for after you have some time on the road." What do you all think? I want that Fat Boy Lo, but I'm a master at controlling my "wants".

Last edited by James Riley; 06-14-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:55 PM
jbg
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by James Riley
Well, I'm a lay person so my "eye" may not be as good as you all's, but my favorite so far is DaveFLSTB's bike.

I've got to have those pipes. Are they are good, deep, loud, Harley rumble? I hope so.

Some have some stuff I want and others, other stuff. I've been through this thread many times and I have created a list of stuff to sit down with some person with and go over. Been talking to the dealers and I'll be looking for a local non-dealer to do some work. Just graduated the ABATE class yesterday and now I'm working with the wife. I've got the loot but it IS a big decision, so . . .

The class instructor, in passing, almost off the cuff, said "And for those of you who don't have a bike, buy a used one and ride it for a while because you are bound to screw it up. Save the new bike for after you have some time on the road." What do you all think? I want that Fat Boy Lo, but I'm a master at controlling my "wants".
I kind of agree with him...I mean I started out on dirt bikes and then Enduros and then the Sportster and then the BT Harley. In the dirt you can try stuff and fall down and walk away. The enduro is light and easy to move around. The sportster isn't cheap...but it's not $20K. But then again...GO FOR IT!

Old 06-14-2010, 09:16 PM
DaveFLSTFB
Road Captain

Originally Posted by gameboss
hey dave where did you get that leather cover that replaced your pillion? really nice accent ...
That comes right from the Harley catalog, look in the seat section.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:24 PM
sEEkEr
Advanced

The Lo Boy will not disappoint......go for it.....

Originally Posted by James Riley

Old 06-14-2010, 11:34 PM
harleydavidson707
Novice

hey Adcuevas love the bike pretty much the best overall appearance ive seen yet

Last edited by harleydavidson707; 06-14-2010 at 11:40 PM.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners