Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Caseyx
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great Sgt!! The real question is...does the dining room miss the bike much?

Old 04-10-2011, 08:27 AM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Caseyx
Looks great Sgt!! The real question is...does the dining room miss the bike much?
Haha..nah. it's still got a 2000 NightTrain sitting in it waiting for her detailing.

Old 04-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Jim 2011 FB-LO
6th Gear
Default Sounds like you got a great deal

Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan_SOS
ENCS gives an amazing deal! I got my 2011 while I was deployed for $2k lower than any dealership would do. And they had it waiting there right when I got back. I drove it from the shop the next day.
I just ordered mine last month and was $17072 in Aviano. I cant believe what they charge for shipping here. Stilll not a bad deal since it came to about what it would paying retail in the states...hoping the tax will be a little less in 3 years if i decide to go back to the states

Old 04-10-2011, 12:36 PM
Jim 2011 FB-LO
6th Gear
Default Too Late

Originally Posted by Caseyx
So, I was thinking about taking on the project of going through this entire thread and extracting everything like links, pics, how to's, etc. Pretty much everything but compliments/comments or and the one or 2 troll's comments and all of the duplicate stuff.

Has anyone already started this and/or am I crazy?
You can make a condensed version now that I am up to page 185...that would be cruel

Old 04-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Jim 2011 FB-LO
6th Gear
Default Recall

What is this recall that you speak of???
I was hoping someone on here knew. My bike was supposed to be here over a week ago but the guy at military sales said it is delayed in Germany for a recall on all the Fat boys...I asked again yesterday and he still couldn't tell me what the recall was for or why they cant do it at the Harley dealership a block from my house. In Aviano the answer to every question is Domani...

Old 04-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Jim 2011 FB-LO
6th Gear
Default Never too many Jims

Originally Posted by Sgt_Jim
BAHAHAHA another Lo owner named Jim.. that's what.. 4? 5?

Sorry I don't have any ideas for aftermarket Euro plate frames because I don't know their laws on visibility over there..

Second, thanks first Jim.. now I gotta get all the road gunk and nastiness from her paint..and sharpe in some scratches i've found
I could try to help out by going to Sgt Jim but there would still be two then...Maybe I could be Lo Life Jim?

Old 04-10-2011, 01:35 PM
CaptainMorgan_SOS
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Jim 2011 FB-LO
I was hoping someone on here knew. My bike was supposed to be here over a week ago but the guy at military sales said it is delayed in Germany for a recall on all the Fat boys...I asked again yesterday and he still couldn't tell me what the recall was for or why they cant do it at the Harley dealership a block from my house. In Aviano the answer to every question is Domani...
I found it right here in a post from some of the guys on this thread: https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softa...ll-0144-a.html

Do you get a letter in the mail when your bike is recalled? I actually just got one this week for my Xterra saying that there is something about the steering column that has been recalled. I would hate to have bothe of my rides recalled...

Old 04-10-2011, 02:00 PM
Jim 2011 FB-LO
6th Gear
Default Recall

I found it right here in a post from some of the guys on this thread: https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softa...ll-0144-a.html

Do you get a letter in the mail when your bike is recalled? I actually just got one this week for my Xterra saying that there is something about the steering column that has been recalled. I would hate to have bothe of my rides recalled...
I was never notified. I went to ask the guy I bought it from when I went to the BX for lunch since he said it cleared customs and should be here in a few days...that was 2 weeks ago. I asked what the status was and he said it is being held up for a recall but he didnt know what it was for. Hope it gets here soon since the BRC course here is pretty difficult to get scheduled in. They haven't had one in a while due to everything going on and its not too easy borrowing a Harley for the course. One of my Airmen said I could borrow his bike for the course but its a 750 crotch rocket so I would only be qualified to ride half my bike.

Old 04-10-2011, 02:58 PM
TNB
Road Master

that's the one that has like 600 colors advertised, isn't it? for like $250 from HD?
I believe MSRP is $299. I think I paid around $255.00. It also does have a clock as the photo shows which is one thing that had me up on the fence before I purchased it since nobody could tell me for sure whether or not it had a clock in it. The LCD screen can also be made a different color but I just kept it the same as the face (which basically matches the colors on the fuel gauge).

Old 04-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Sparkyfl
Stage I

Well it's about dang time.

Hey guy's.Sparkyfl here. New to the forum. As a matter of fact this is my first time posting ? Not much of a computor guy or very techy. I'm not even sure if I'm doing this right. Guess I'll find out if I get a reply.Ya'll got some awesome bikes in here,lots of custom mods.Got an "03" Geeesser Glide" for me and the wife and have been adding on to my 2010 LO. Set up for solo. Going from a electra glide to a LO with zero storage is hard to get used to. Thinking about addind a Leatherworks, garage leathers, or a Hog Delux swingarm bag which leads to my question. I saw SGT Jim had a 5" garage leather bag on his LO. Does your floorboards scrape before the bag does. If it scrapes I'll go with the 3" bag. Thanks for your help. If I break out of the old school no school and embrace all this new technology I might figure out how to do this stuff and actually post a pic of my bikes. Thanks in advance for any advise or words of wisdom.

Sparkyfl

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners