Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 07:20 PM
Pyron
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigoil7
So, my bike hasn't even arrived at the dealership yet and I called them today and told them to throw on the V&H Big Radius 2-2 pipes. Impulsive, effen ay, but I guess that's why I bought a Harley in the first place, right?

Old 03-29-2011, 08:22 PM
FBLJosh
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So, my bike hasn't even arrived at the dealership yet and I called them today and told them to throw on the V&H Big Radius 2-2 pipes. Impulsive, effen ay, but I guess that's why I bought a Harley in the first place, right?
Bigoil7, I was just looking at your signature pics, and it looks like you and I have the same interests!! I've got a 2010 Fatboy Lo and I drive a 2008 JK Unlimited that takes up the other half of my upgrade funds!! I need more income to keep up with my hobbies!!! LOL

Old 03-29-2011, 08:42 PM
bigoil7
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Josh, life is good. Hold on to that awesome wife. Nice looking bike BTW. Someday I plan to roadtrip the keys, maybe I'll just have to start off in Naples and tour the Gulf coast on the way down, just wish I could figure out how to carry my clubs

Old 03-29-2011, 09:55 PM
JonyLO
1st Gear

drknlo lovin the rims your flying on. Are they Mat Black? Also where did you get them from?

Last edited by JonyLO; 03-29-2011 at 09:59 PM.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:20 PM
beasleyiv
Road Master
Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts
Default New Mod

I know, you're all jealous.

(I'm not sold on this one)

Old 03-29-2011, 11:27 PM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Good move! you will like them even better the more miles you put on them. The sound gets better and deeper as they break in.

I'm wanting to put Yaffe skirt blowers on, but I just can't make myself take the Big Radius off. No regrets!

Good luck with your new sled bigoil.

Old 03-30-2011, 06:13 AM
FBLJosh
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Josh, life is good. Hold on to that awesome wife. Nice looking bike BTW. Someday I plan to roadtrip the keys, maybe I'll just have to start off in Naples and tour the Gulf coast on the way down, just wish I could figure out how to carry my clubs
Now you're talking!! Plenty of courses down here. The problem is, we're moving back to TN this summer. Honestly, I can't wait. I miss riding the mountains and actually having season changes. Don't get me wrong, most of the time, the weather down here is pretty good, but in the next couple months, it's going to be as hot as an oven and then rain everyday until October/November. That, I don't like. It's a great place to come visit and ride, but I'm ready for a change. Since I love riding and I love off-roading in the Jeep, I'm ready to get back to the hills.

Oh, and by the way, here you go:

http://www.ironhorsecaddybag.com/photos.html

Old 03-30-2011, 10:32 AM
Pyron
Cruiser

Originally Posted by FBLJosh
Now you're talking!! Plenty of courses down here. The problem is, we're moving back to TN this summer. Honestly, I can't wait. I miss riding the mountains and actually having season changes. Don't get me wrong, most of the time, the weather down here is pretty good, but in the next couple months, it's going to be as hot as an oven and then rain everyday until October/November. That, I don't like. It's a great place to come visit and ride, but I'm ready for a change. Since I love riding and I love off-roading in the Jeep, I'm ready to get back to the hills.

Oh, and by the way, here you go:

http://www.ironhorsecaddybag.com/photos.html
YES YES YES!!!!! Now I don't have to fabricate something!!! Seriously, this may have made my week :P

Old 03-30-2011, 01:59 PM
Caseyx
Tourer

So, I was thinking about taking on the project of going through this entire thread and extracting everything like links, pics, how to's, etc. Pretty much everything but compliments/comments or and the one or 2 troll's comments and all of the duplicate stuff.

Has anyone already started this and/or am I crazy?

Old 03-30-2011, 02:36 PM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Caseyx
So, I was thinking about taking on the project of going through this entire thread and extracting everything like links, pics, how to's, etc. Pretty much everything but compliments/comments or and the one or 2 troll's comments and all of the duplicate stuff.

Has anyone already started this and/or am I crazy?
Hell that would be great!

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners