Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 01:32 PM
Willie D
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cool Krylon

Originally Posted by DrWalkinboner
Rode all day and here's pics of my breather I painted last night. The guys at HD thought it was powdercoated to match and were surprised when I told them it was Krylon.
Krylon is Great stuff

I did my levers and then baked them in the oven for about 20 min @ 350, can't tell them from the $$$$ ones from HD or PC !

I'm Lovin' it

Old 03-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Sailrider 1
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Hey Wille D is that the VH Pro Pipe HO you have on your bike ? a few months back I put the VH Prop Pipr Chrome on my Road King with SE 255 Cams, It is an awesome setup so I am thinking of going with the same Cams and the Pro Pipe HO on my Fatboy Lo.

Did you do the Cams or just the air cleaner and pipes ? How do you like the pipes ? Are yours wrapped ?

Old 03-20-2011, 04:16 PM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rquirch
Wild 1's kit i got for Freeeszzyyy...
150 buckaroos to get installed, i dont have a jack or the tools for that so i paid.

i think its about 2 inches or a bit less.

Damn Ricky! That looks good bro. It looks like the perfect hieght, I like it.

Old 03-20-2011, 05:49 PM
Willie D
Road Master
Cool 2-1 Bassani

Hey Wille D is that the VH Pro Pipe HO you have on your bike ? a few months back I put the VH Prop Pipr Chrome on my Road King with SE 255 Cams, It is an awesome setup so I am thinking of going with the same Cams and the Pro Pipe HO on my Fatboy Lo.

Did you do the Cams or just the air cleaner and pipes ? How do you like the pipes ? Are yours wrapped ?

It is a Bassani Road Rage - Long.

I love it.

Last edited by Willie D; 03-20-2011 at 06:00 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:45 PM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Willie,
Besides those pipes looking great, dose it have a noticable difference in how your bike runs?

Old 03-20-2011, 07:38 PM
Willie D
Road Master
Wink

Originally Posted by JIMSFBL
Willie,
Besides those pipes looking great, dose it have a noticable difference in how your bike runs?
Yes Jim, it runs like a Fatboy should. Lot's more bottom end and it gets to 100 in short order, and pulls 6th gear all the way to the peg. . . . I love it.
It is a little LOUD when you twist it, but a 'Quiet' baffle is on the way. . . . if it's anything like V&H Quiet, it won't be Quiet, but should make it a little better in the neighborhood.

Thx, WD

Old 03-20-2011, 09:10 PM
schwag one
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah buddy I'm in, I just bought a new fatboy lo. Its my first Harley. I bought a Silver lo, I pick it up later this week and will post some pics. Anyone want to tell me who makes the forward controls. I'm 6'1" and floorboards just aren't doing it for me.

Old 03-21-2011, 08:16 AM
DaveFLSTFB
Road Captain

Originally Posted by schwag one
Yeah buddy I'm in, I just bought a new fatboy lo. Its my first Harley. I bought a Silver lo, I pick it up later this week and will post some pics. Anyone want to tell me who makes the forward controls. I'm 6'1" and floorboards just aren't doing it for me.
Stock FX softail controls from an 07- up will fit your ride. This is the p/n for the HD kit 33909-08. That will get you started.

Old 03-21-2011, 09:19 AM
Pyron
Cruiser

Haha, NICE! Welcome to the club, Brotha!

Old 03-21-2011, 09:31 AM
DrWalkinboner
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm 6'2" and like my floor boards...if they were about 6 inches forward! When I'm most comfortable my heels are on the front edge of them. I think the floorboard extensions from Harley Goodies only pushes them outwards instead of forward.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners