Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 03:11 PM
BarroomHero
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I suppose it you take the scenic route and arent riding like a bat outta hell it could take longer.

Old 03-16-2011, 03:34 PM
beasleyiv
Road Master
Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts
Default Couple new items

Small update: Got a new C&C solo from Dr. V-Twin and put a black primary cover on. Got the cover from craigslist for $50.

Last edited by beasleyiv; 03-16-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:44 PM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

looks good beasle!

Old 03-16-2011, 04:47 PM
beasleyiv
Road Master

Originally Posted by JIMSFBL
looks good beasle!
Thank you Sir! And like everyone says, you can't go wrong with Dr. V-Twin!

Old 03-16-2011, 07:47 PM
Murderface
Tourer

quick bump on an earlier question...

im looking for black true duals for my lo. any suggestions? anything on the market that looks good and isnt too expensive?

Old 03-16-2011, 07:56 PM
Lawleywood
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Murderface
quick bump on an earlier question...

im looking for black true duals for my lo. any suggestions? anything on the market that looks good and isnt too expensive?
The only true dual in black that I have seen that sounds good is from Samson, but it isn't inexpensive.

Old 03-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

could always buy a cheap exhaust and have it ceramic coated

Old 03-16-2011, 10:22 PM
ThePinger
Intermediate

Originally Posted by beasleyiv
Small update: Got a new C&C solo from Dr. V-Twin and put a black primary cover on. Got the cover from craigslist for $50.

Hey Beas... What bags are those? They look like the detachable HD Fatboy bags, but I am not seeing the mounting bracket that drops down to the foot pegs. I want to put passenger footboards on my scoot, but they don't work with the quick detach bags. Is that a solution that I see or are those permanent mount bags?

Old 03-16-2011, 10:36 PM
DrWalkinboner
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

That sucks it takes you so long Jim. There's a website for a company that hauls bikes in a trailer out here for you. I think if I have a house by August, I'm gonna open it up to anyone on here that needs a garage, tools, place to chill. Not sure how many rooms will be taken. I got parents and sister/bro in law coming. The Lo guys are always welcomed since all my mods are based off this thread.

Beas...where did you get those peg extensions and how did you get the breather flat black?

Old 03-16-2011, 11:13 PM
beasleyiv
Road Master

Originally Posted by ThePinger
Hey Beas... What bags are those? They look like the detachable HD Fatboy bags, but I am not seeing the mounting bracket that drops down to the foot pegs. I want to put passenger footboards on my scoot, but they don't work with the quick detach bags. Is that a solution that I see or are those permanent mount bags?
They are some standard softail bags, I don't have the numbers right now. They just bolt on, two bolts. No turn signal relocation necessary. It only takes about 5 minutes to install/remove replacing with the standard fender bolts.

Originally Posted by DrWalkinboner
That sucks it takes you so long Jim. There's a website for a company that hauls bikes in a trailer out here for you. I think if I have a house by August, I'm gonna open it up to anyone on here that needs a garage, tools, place to chill. Not sure how many rooms will be taken. I got parents and sister/bro in law coming. The Lo guys are always welcomed since all my mods are based off this thread.

Beas...where did you get those peg extensions and how did you get the breather flat black?
The pegs are KWstretchers, I don't think he is in business anymore. I had to get standard floorboards since they don't work with the half-moon. I just had the heavy breather powder coated like everything else.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners