Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 10:56 AM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by coastersfwb
Had some custom paint put on my lo. May not be for everyone but I absolutely love it. I own a bar and a restaurant and wanted to bring some aspects of my life into it. Let me know what you think. The handpainted artwork was done by Cliff Jette with Revolutionary Cycles here in Fort Walton Beach, FL.

On another note, anyone going to Thunder Beach in Panama City, FL this year?
Personally, I think it looks BADASS! I like when someone steps out of the circle. Great job and has badboy tattooed all over it!

Old 03-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Lawleywood
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Had some custom paint put on my lo. May not be for everyone but I absolutely love it. I own a bar and a restaurant and wanted to bring some aspects of my life into it. Let me know what you think. The handpainted artwork was done by Cliff Jette with Revolutionary Cycles here in Fort Walton Beach, FL.

That is some really nice paint work, I think it really compliments the bike. I am a fan of old skool looks and the pinstripes and design really pick those up. Nice bike man!

Old 03-12-2011, 11:24 AM
coastersfwb
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by serjayson
Looks good Coasterfwb

Thanks guys. Next on the list is some heavy black spokes with red rims and a set of BR Customs sweeping apes and little powder coat work.

Last edited by coastersfwb; 03-12-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Port City Hog
Advanced

I've stayed at the air force base At Fort Walton Beach. Love the paint.

Old 03-12-2011, 02:24 PM
DrWalkinboner
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Cliff does some nice work. I freakin love Coasters too! I used to be stationed at Eglin for 6 years and now live 30 miles from Sturgis. But yea, Coasters used to be the spot for us and had some good bands. If you ever decide to go to the Sturgis Rally, hit me up!

Old 03-12-2011, 03:14 PM
SuspendedUser
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i like it dude! nice paint work! now get to work and get rid of them reflectors!

Old 03-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Lawleywood
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So going back to painting the trim ring...

I got the ring today and completely sanded with 320 to take the shine off and sprayed it with self etching primer. You can't even tell the piece was sanded. Will update as the process goes on but so far so good. And I love the look of the visor style trim ring on the lo, looks awesome.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Youngneg
Tourer

Hey Lo Brothers,
Just returned from a test run,testing my new lighting...HD LED headlight,custom dynamics turn signals,Brightass light,tail light(bal-3st) and some accent lighting....looked like a billboard on Las vegas strip!!!!Head light....WOW!!! LIKE THE SUNS OVER YOUR SHOULDER...turn signals...GREAT!! very bright! Tail light...Very Bright...highly recommend!!...RECOMMEND ALL OF THIS LIGHTING...post some pics when i figure out photobucket....just would like to thank you LO FREAKS!!! (LIKE MYSELF)...daveflstfb,jimfbl,rquirch..ect....got one question(a stupid one)what do you freaks use to clean your satin chrome ,brush aluminum ....motor covers... was at a dealer today....a dealer that sucks!!! and asked that question ,and they looked at me like i was retarded...maybe right but should have answered my ?...RQUIRCH,,,,where did you get them heat shields!!!! Thanks freaks

Old 03-12-2011, 07:56 PM
DrWalkinboner
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SuperGLow07
So going back to painting the trim ring...

I got the ring today and completely sanded with 320 to take the shine off and sprayed it with self etching primer. You can't even tell the piece was sanded. Will update as the process goes on but so far so good. And I love the look of the visor style trim ring on the lo, looks awesome.
Remember...pics or GTFO!!! Haha j/k man. Good luck

Old 03-12-2011, 08:12 PM
ThePinger
Intermediate
Default Looking for the easiest answer...

Alright... my Lo is done after 3 months of overhauling (pictures to come when it gets daylight). I have a problem though. If I have the run switch on, as soon as I turn the ignition switch to "on" the motorcycle tries to start itself. I am hoping someone else had the same thing happen and it is a simple "Oh you plugged the ignition switch plug in backwards". I REALLY don't want to have to pull the tank again to check to see if I wired all of the plugs behind it correctly or pull the right switch assembly again. FYI I did go with the street slammers and rewired the plugs instead of cutting and soldering. Is there a brainfart quick "Oh i had that happen before" out there?

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners