Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Lawleywood
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TX Lo Life
Crazy how the Lo population continues to grow. I've got some parts for sale in the classified section that might be of interest to some of you guys.

DaveFLSTFB please don't take this as a thread hi-jack. Just reaching out to our fellow Lo owners and this thread attracts them.lol
I saw a picture of your bike after I got my lo, it is what inspired me to go with the gangster apes. Frickin love these bars worth every penny of the 350 bucks!!

Old 03-04-2011, 06:36 PM
TX Lo Life
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SuperGLow07
I saw a picture of your bike after I got my lo, it is what inspired me to go with the gangster apes. Frickin love these bars worth every penny of the 350 bucks!!

Glad I could help. Yeah...the bars are top notch. By the time I threw the High Roller Risers onto my order I felt like the people at Carlini at least owed me a dinner for my order.

Old 03-05-2011, 03:03 PM
flstfblo11
Intermediate
Talking

Hello all,

Been lurking for months now as I read and decided on what bike to get....but as of today, I just put my deposit down on a Black, Fat boy Lo.
Unfortunetly, I have to wait another few months til the snow melts/road clears of winter crap....come late April/early May though, I'll be out on the road!
Thanks for all the soundly advice on my decision

The accessory list has already started!

Old 03-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by flstfblo11
Hello all,

Been lurking for months now as I read and decided on what bike to get....but as of today, I just put my deposit down on a Black, Fat boy Lo.
Unfortunetly, I have to wait another few months til the snow melts/road clears of winter crap....come late April/early May though, I'll be out on the road!
Thanks for all the soundly advice on my decision

The accessory list has already started!
Gratz!

Same with meh. -20 doesn't make spring any closer.

Old 03-05-2011, 04:05 PM
CaptainMorgan_SOS
Road Captain
Default V&H Twin Slash!

So I put my new exhaust on, I seriously need smaller fingers in order to easily bolt them on... I struggled with those bolts and nuts for about 2 hours tryin to get them together! Everything else was simple except the bolts. And man, they sound great! If anyone is wondering if the V&H Twin Slash slip ons are loud enough, I'll say most definitely. I liked the length and look of the stock pipes, I just wanted them black. These are just that and little chrome accents are nice too.

So next weekend, 16" apes!

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-new-pipes.jpg  
Old 03-05-2011, 04:12 PM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan_SOS
So I put my new exhaust on, I seriously need smaller fingers in order to easily bolt them on... I struggled with those bolts and nuts for about 2 hours tryin to get them together! Everything else was simple except the bolts. And man, they sound great! If anyone is wondering if the V&H Twin Slash slip ons are loud enough, I'll say most definitely. I liked the length and look of the stock pipes, I just wanted them black. These are just that and little chrome accents are nice too.

**** bro! I like that, good call.

Old 03-05-2011, 05:29 PM
FatBoyLarry
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for this post...I'm gonna get the V&H slip ons asap.

btw...your bike looks great. If it wasn't for the Denim Black...I would have got the silver...I've had a handful of HD's and they have all been black and I was ready for a change...guess I wasn't ready enough. L0L

Old 03-05-2011, 05:35 PM
TNB
Road Master

Did the same thing here a while back. Drove one of my friends crazy when someone told him our bikes sounded the same because he had the full pipes.

Old 03-06-2011, 05:18 AM
DaveFLSTFB
Road Captain

Originally Posted by TX Lo Life
Crazy how the Lo population continues to grow. I've got some parts for sale in the classified section that might be of interest to some of you guys.

DaveFLSTFB please don't take this as a thread hi-jack. Just reaching out to our fellow Lo owners and this thread attracts them.lol
Haha, no problem man. I can't believe how many are out there now.

Old 03-06-2011, 05:35 AM
rickstevens62
Stage II
Default stock foot controls

hi im looking for a set of stock heal and toe shifter and break and the floor boards and all mounting brackets. i have a nice set of jay break billit foward controls willing to trade of will out right but them let me know

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-fatboy1-015.jpg  

Last edited by rickstevens62; 03-06-2011 at 05:39 AM. Reason: picture

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners