Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2016, 12:00 AM
Gommee
Devil's Advocate
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Freak Show
Looks pretty good, can't wait to hear the review. rode my bike last week, it was 65 last sunday. may be a while before i get back on. woke up yesterday and all i saw was blood, a blood vessel blew in my direct line of vision. sucks to be diabetic. although i can see, it looks like having a spider web on your eye but on the inside with a now purple blood spot in the middle. hard to explain.
Get better and take care of yourself Dan! I too am Diabetic. So far I have kept it under control, but have seen some nasty things it has done to people.

Had a beer with my bike tonight, toasted it being paid off and cozy in my heated garage.

It has been freakin cold here, up -40 C with the wind chill for the past 3 weeks, then bang, +7 C today.

Merry Christmas to all!

Old 12-23-2016, 02:19 PM
Freak Show
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 515 Likes on 453 Posts

Originally Posted by Gommee
Get better and take care of yourself Dan! I too am Diabetic. So far I have kept it under control, but have seen some nasty things it has done to people.

Had a beer with my bike tonight, toasted it being paid off and cozy in my heated garage.

It has been freakin cold here, up -40 C with the wind chill for the past 3 weeks, then bang, +7 C today.

Merry Christmas to all!
Seeing a little better each day. I'm able to drive, could probably ride the bike but no sense since it is cold. But not -40 that's for sure. Congratulations on the payoff. Thanks for the well wishes Scott, Stay warm my friend.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all

Old 12-23-2016, 06:46 PM
Mother
Road Captain
Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Man, that sounds freaky to wake up like that. Hope everything get back to normal as quickly as possible!

Merry Christmas to all my FB Lo brothers. Buy something nice for yourselves or your bikes! I went ahead and orders a Shotgun Shock today! Christmas special price was too good to pass up! Now I get to wait about 4 weeks for it to be made. Oh well, small price to pay for excellence.

Old 12-23-2016, 08:07 PM
Gommee
Devil's Advocate
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Mother
Man, that sounds freaky to wake up like that. Hope everything get back to normal as quickly as possible!

Merry Christmas to all my FB Lo brothers. Buy something nice for yourselves or your bikes! I went ahead and orders a Shotgun Shock today! Christmas special price was too good to pass up! Now I get to wait about 4 weeks for it to be made. Oh well, small price to pay for excellence.

Too funny, I ordered another shot gun, not the shock!

Old 12-23-2016, 11:55 PM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

oil coolers. anyone running one? worth it?

Old 12-24-2016, 07:33 AM
Fat11Lo
Road Warrior
Received 496 Likes on 267 Posts

Christmas came early this year for me and the Lo, picked it up Thursday

Name:  257E10B2-36A5-4D5E-A517-0F6CEBD82C2D_zpsf9r1lhs9.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  228.2 KB

Old 12-24-2016, 07:47 AM
Fat11Lo
Road Warrior
Received 496 Likes on 267 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatburger
oil coolers. anyone running one? worth it?
I been running one since the 1000 mile service, don't know if I can really feel a difference in the radiant heat, but the oil flow also helps to cool our engines so imo any way for the oil to dissipate some of its heat is a good idea. pretty much everything I work on has some sort of oil cooler for each system, some rubber tire loaders have an oil cooler for their axle lubricants. American Iron did a really good article on what to look for when looking for an oil cooler. I will see if I can dig it up for you, the ones from Jagg and HD were rated the best, has to do with how the internals are made, you really can't see from the outside.

If your looking to get rid af the radiant heat you feel then I would look to Ward's Parts Works or Love Juggs. I think Wards are a much better design.

The following users liked this post:
Fatburger (12-24-2016)
Old 12-24-2016, 05:28 PM
Freak Show
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 515 Likes on 453 Posts

Originally Posted by Mother

gonna take a while, but to cold to ride anyways. good luck with the shock

Old 12-25-2016, 02:14 AM
Fatburger
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Fat11Lo
I been running one since the 1000 mile service, don't know if I can really feel a difference in the radiant heat, but the oil flow also helps to cool our engines so imo any way for the oil to dissipate some of its heat is a good idea. pretty much everything I work on has some sort of oil cooler for each system, some rubber tire loaders have an oil cooler for their axle lubricants. American Iron did a really good article on what to look for when looking for an oil cooler. I will see if I can dig it up for you, the ones from Jagg and HD were rated the best, has to do with how the internals are made, you really can't see from the outside.

If your looking to get rid af the radiant heat you feel then I would look to Ward's Parts Works or Love Juggs. I think Wards are a much better design.
good enough for me. thanks much. I'm gonna go with the jagg 6 row low mount. Ride safe man. Merry Christmas.

Old 12-25-2016, 02:32 AM
Fatburger
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Misbehaven
John Deer Blitz black is a very close match to black denim.
you know me from here so you know I was effin with you when I said "he don't know ****". You've saved me $ over the years bro. Merry xmas.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners