Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Rubbit
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FBLJosh
Looks good, man!! I've been thinking of getting rid of the goofy looking plate on the rear and putting on the side also. Where'd you get the piece to cover the holes? I like it. Also, is that the Harley fender bib you've got? Looks nice.
The piece to cover the holes is from cyclevision, another member was where i got the idea. I primed and painted it flat black with rustoleoum, love that stuff, no clearcoat. The fenderbib is from HD, pick it up from Jimsflb since he will sell it to you. I did however use black shoepolish and waterproofing spray on the center grey part of it. HogDeluxe(forum sponser) can make a custom one and when i get some extra coin, im going to have them do one for me. Garage Leather bag rocks, the utility and look of it!

Old 02-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Pyron
Cruiser
Default A few new things

A few new pics.

Old 02-05-2011, 08:16 AM
mfmaine
Advanced

Here's a couple of detail pics of my bike from the Springfield show. One shows the paint, the other shows the contrast cut mirrors, grips and blade levers

Old 02-05-2011, 09:04 AM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pyron
A few new pics.

looks good and that seat angle seems to be a new style also.
Really dose look good!

Old 02-05-2011, 09:07 AM
mfmaine
Advanced

Originally Posted by rquirch
hey guys, anyone here running the D2MOTO integrated tail light???

im thinking about getting one.
Just ordered one today...will let you know how that turns out

Old 02-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Pyron
Cruiser

Originally Posted by JIMSFBL
looks good and that seat angle seems to be a new style also.
Really dose look good!
Haha, yeah, they put it that way so the lady can ride... you know, side saddle like the old days on the horses... :P

I got a few more pics, but I'll post up some more in a couple weeks when I have them put on the street slammers and what not.

Old 02-06-2011, 10:09 AM
reddog8145
Road Captain
Received 44 Likes on 14 Posts

Am I going mad or do all these Lo's look sort of the same. Mat black with the odd thing added.
I bet if you parked them all up in a parking lot you'd have real trouble finding out which one belonged to who. Come on guys. Let's see some style.

Reddog

Old 02-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Caseyx
Tourer

Originally Posted by reddog8145
Am I going mad or do all these Lo's look sort of the same. Mat black with the odd thing added.
I bet if you parked them all up in a parking lot you'd have real trouble finding out which one belonged to who. Come on guys. Let's see some style.

Reddog

You either you don't own a Lo or just don't have an eye for details. I've never met any of these guys in person, but I bet if I saw most of there Lo's on the street, I'd be able shout out to them by there user name.
So far, its seems that we have a pretty awesome group of guys & gals on Lo's.

Lo's are a pretty new model for HD, but there are a few guys on here that have heavily modded some pretty bad-*** Lo's. You are not going to find many that are anything but black, mostly denim at that.

Take the time to go through all 120+ pages and pay attention to the user names, many of the guys have been posting the progression of their bikes for about a year now so you'll see similar pic's a few times.

Old 02-06-2011, 10:58 AM
mfmaine
Advanced

Originally Posted by Caseyx
You either you don't own a Lo or just don't have an eye for details. I've never met any of these guys in person, but I bet if I saw most of there Lo's on the street, I'd be able shout out to them by there user name.
So far, its seems that we have a pretty awesome group of guys & gals on Lo's.

Lo's are a pretty new model for HD, but there are a few guys on here that have heavily modded some pretty bad-*** Lo's. You are not going to find many that are anything but black, mostly denim at that.

Take the time to go through all 120+ pages and pay attention to the user names, many of the guys have been posting the progression of their bikes for about a year now so you'll see similar pic's a few times.
Well said...haven't seen another Lo like mine....anywhere

Old 02-06-2011, 11:11 AM
mfmaine
Advanced

Hey Guys
I entered my bike in the Northeast Motorcycle Expo in Wilmington, MA, 3/12-3/13 : http://www.kevmarv.com/expo.asp?type=show_wilmington
I don't expect much because I'm up against pro builders and trailer queens, In the Springfield show I lost out in my class to a new, stock Indian, still had the nubs on the tires. Anyway, if you're gonna attend, please stop and say hi.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners