Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 03:24 PM
Ragnar
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Misbehaven
If you have all the right tools on hand you should have no problem doing it all in a day.
... and have time for a ride. I changed out a stock exhaust for true duals and did an air cleaner swap out in about 2 hours, and I was looking for tools. It was on a Slim, but they're really about the same scoot... A third hand is helpful...

Old 09-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Mikeskins
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I figured it was time.

Old 09-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master

Well I picked up the bike from the dealer today. They couldn't get the problem to present itself when they test rode it. Of course. They claimed they rode it about 30 miles or so. So I went ahead and picked up a throttle position sensor. I'm going to get into the service manual and figure out how to replace it and we'll see if that helps. I'm also going to get a new map from Fuel Moto and start from square one with some new tuning runs and see if that helps. The dealer didn't mention if they saw the gear position indicator problem or not so that's still happening and of course it did that on the way home. On other news I ordered a set of leather pros LP4000 with the over the top straps and they arrived a couple of weeks ago. They came with some scratches so I had to send them back and should be getting the new ones this week. I am selling the Boss Bags Phantom 40s that I got and they should be posted on the classifieds here shortly. I permanently installed the pouches on the back. Probably will be listing them for around a grand or so. Also I'd suggest everybody stay away from their dealers because those new Street Glide Specials are looking pretty good and we've been losing too many members to the touring threads lately.

Old 09-09-2013, 11:18 AM
jblucky
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Proud Fat Boy Lo owner

Here's my 2011 Fat Boy Lo. I've owned it for a little over 2 years now. I love how it rides and looks. Always get compliments on it everywhere I go! Did the basic upgrades for now, Stage I Breather and V&H Slip-Ons. Getting my Memphis Shades Bullet Fairing today! Can't wait to go on some longer rides!

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-my.fat.boy.lo.jpg  
Old 09-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by jblucky
Here's my 2011 Fat Boy Lo. I've owned it for a little over 2 years now. I love how it rides and looks. Always get compliments on it everywhere I go! Did the basic upgrades for now, Stage I Breather and V&H Slip-Ons. Getting my Memphis Shades Bullet Fairing today! Can't wait to go on some longer rides!
Welcome to the cool kids club. Something about the LO that seem to draw peoples attention. Maybe it's the black and satin that gives them attitude.

Old 09-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Vwoo
Cruiser

Originally Posted by deadrider
anyone here running fat daddy wheels I would love to see them
Here's a pics of my fat daddy's. Sorry, nothing without my mug atm.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0533_web.jpg  
Old 09-09-2013, 10:48 PM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master

I've got some pics of the Boss Bags on the Lo. They are the Phantom 40s. It's only the second time they've been on so they are pretty much brand new. I've permanently installed the pouches on the back. I'll have the thread posted on the classifieds tonight but I figured I'd post the info here first and give you guys first crack. I've got about 1175 in them and I'm asking 1000.00 including shipping. They are great bags and look great on the Lo I just decided to go with something a little bigger.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0928.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0929.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0930.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0931.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0932.jpg  

Old 09-09-2013, 10:52 PM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master

Here's a couple more pics

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0933.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0934.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0936.jpg  
Old 09-09-2013, 11:49 PM
IRULEURMOM
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Vwoo
Here's a pics of my fat daddy's. Sorry, nothing without my mug atm.
What front fender is that

Old 09-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Vwoo
Cruiser

Originally Posted by IRULEURMOM
What front fender is that
It's a Klock Werks for 21".

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners