Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 04:27 AM
turd fergussen
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikeskins
Sweet looking ride, now get rid of the billboard and pick up one of these...http://www.hogrida.com/Store.php... best 'bang for the buck' modification.

Old 07-15-2013, 05:13 AM
Mikeskins
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks man. I was going to but I plan on getting an extended fender made and relocate the plate by the primary so it would be a waste.

Before the rain started coming down too much the other day.
Name:  2013-07-12185402_zpsc00e776a.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  132.0 KB
Name:  2013-07-12185452_zpsf386b056.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  128.2 KB

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 10-08-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:22 AM
sporty Lou
Stage I
Default Fng

As you can see by the name just upgraded from a 93 sportster to a 2012 vivid blk fatboy lo... Super excited and ready to start making it mine ... Been reading all the old post and my head is spinning with ideas - Will post pics soon but need to remove my reflectors first so I don't get a beating ... Does any one have an old pair of slip ons they are tying to move - the stocks are killing me :/

Old 07-16-2013, 08:57 AM
beasleyiv
Road Master
Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts
Default cee ya

Well, I did the unthinkable last week. I traded the Lo for a new FLHX. Wife said I couldn't have two bikes, so it had to go. They gave me 12K for it (after stripping lots of parts) and knocked 1K off the glide.

I guess I just grew out of it and wanted something for longer rides. I never liked the idea of bagging the Lo since I thought it looked best stripped down. On the glide, the whole point is being a bagger for long trips so I don't feel that personality conflict I always had with the Lo. Anyway, you guys don't want to hear another story, just thought I'd let you know I'll have a bunch of parts coming for sale as soon as I can get good pics and get them posted.

It was cool being in early on this thread (post #11 4/2010) and to see what everyone has done with their bikes. I'll be keeping an eye on things during my daily visit to the forum.

Here's a shot of the glide, see ya guys around.

Old 07-16-2013, 09:42 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by beasleyiv
Well, I did the unthinkable last week. I traded the Lo for a new FLHX. Wife said I couldn't have two bikes, so it had to go. They gave me 12K for it (after stripping lots of parts) and knocked 1K off the glide.

I guess I just grew out of it and wanted something for longer rides. I never liked the idea of bagging the Lo since I thought it looked best stripped down. On the glide, the whole point is being a bagger for long trips so I don't feel that personality conflict I always had with the Lo. Anyway, you guys don't want to hear another story, just thought I'd let you know I'll have a bunch of parts coming for sale as soon as I can get good pics and get them posted.

It was cool being in early on this thread (post #11 4/2010) and to see what everyone has done with their bikes. I'll be keeping an eye on things during my daily visit to the forum.

Beauty. Enjoy man.

Old 07-16-2013, 11:49 AM
Lone wolf lo 10
Tourer

Originally Posted by beasleyiv

Another one lost to the touring section...... Lol .....sweet looking bike enjoy, hate to say it but been kicking idea around to converting mine or trading but hate the idea of starting over with mods lol

Old 07-16-2013, 02:09 PM
DeeRides
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 51 Likes on 39 Posts

Liquid...thanks so much for the pics. I also have a Silver Pearl 2012 Lo and have been tryinhg to visualize how the primary would look powder coated. I also like your 2/1 VH pipes. I currently have Thunderheader 2/1 and they are butt ugly compared to yours!

Originally Posted by liquidr1
Hey guys, havnt posted since my pro-pipe was on back order last month. Since, ive made some updates. Pro Pipe, HD 6 inch pullback risers, gloss black primary cam cover and trans cover. What yall think. Yes, I know I need to work on the gap in the heat shields. Top rocker covers will gloss black this winter.

Old 07-16-2013, 05:47 PM
liquidr1
Road Master
Received 41 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by DeeRides
Liquid...thanks so much for the pics. I also have a Silver Pearl 2012 Lo and have been tryinhg to visualize how the primary would look powder coated. I also like your 2/1 VH pipes. I currently have Thunderheader 2/1 and they are butt ugly compared to yours!
Welcome. Yea, I need to black out the forks now.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Houtzy53
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Walked into the dealer expecting to buy a streetbob and after talking and a short ride, I'll be picking up my new fatboy lo next week! Wasn't what I planned on but def a pleasant change. I'll be trading my nightster in on it. I can't wait to pick it up!

Old 07-16-2013, 08:02 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Houtzy53
Walked into the dealer expecting to buy a streetbob and after talking and a short ride, I'll be picking up my new fatboy lo next week! Wasn't what I planned on but def a pleasant change. I'll be trading my nightster in on it. I can't wait to pick it up!
Welcome to the cool kids club.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners