Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 09:11 AM
8balla
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

-FormerBueller-

That BR 2 into 1 was my first choice for my bike until the people at V and H informed me that the rear pegs needed to be removed. Looks to me like your rear pegs are pretty much in tact. That figures, either way great looking pipe on this bike, gotta know what I'm missin here, does it have that "Hot Rod Chevy" sound or did this pipe make it go metric?

Old 04-21-2010, 09:43 AM
Squeeks
3rd Gear
Default New Lo

Picked up my new Lo a couple of weeks ago and am going to wait to get the first 1000 miles on it before doing any mods, that and move back to the U.S.
All of your bikes are looking really good, inspirational stuff...keep it up!

Old 04-21-2010, 11:41 AM
FormerBueller
Intermediate

As for the pegs ... the one on the exhaust side of the bike gets relocated with a piece that comes with the kit. It moves the peg up a couple of inches. V&H will sell you the parts to move the left one up to match the right. I am waiting for my wife to ride with me and tell me if I need it. As for the sound ... more hot rod Chevy than metric.

Old 04-21-2010, 12:11 PM
8balla
Intermediate

Thanks for the info, I kinda didn't think the V&H people were talking clear to me, but I didn't find pics anywhere to tell me otherwise, till now. I actually had the BSS Black on Backorder till monday when I killed that and went with the Rinehart Crossback Black Staggered, getting installed Saturday. here's hoping i get the sound i wanted after making the change. I'll post pics on Sunday after the Marathon.

Old 04-21-2010, 12:39 PM
DrWalkinboner
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Just added a laydown plate and Kuryakyn LED tail yesterday.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-cimg2266.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-cimg2269.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-cimg2267.jpg  
Old 04-21-2010, 12:57 PM
IronhorseMP
Advanced

Does V&H have the passenger foot peg relocator? I really want to put those 2-1s on my Lo, as well.

Old 04-22-2010, 02:19 PM
jdmorg13
Stage IV
Default A little more chrome.

In denim. Just put on the forward controls. I've got the FL foward controls from HD and Arlen Ness extensions. Definitely makes a world of difference. Any tall guys out there (I'm 6'3" with a 35" inseam) that feel cramped on the Lo, this is the way to go. My legs can pretty much stretch straight out. Next up are some 4" risers and then I'll be done for awhile.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-lo1.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-lo2.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-lo3.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-lo4.jpg  
Old 04-22-2010, 03:05 PM
8balla
Intermediate

Just got the call, my pipes, and breather are in. looks like a trip on Saturday to get the last remenants from my initial purchase installed, Then I can look to further customizations.

Old 04-23-2010, 10:04 PM
ckw320
Stage IV

Will attach updated pics soon.

screamin eagle ventilator
power commander v
bassani firesweeps
screamin eagle 204 cams

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-photo.jpg  
Old 04-24-2010, 06:13 PM
DaveFLSTFB
Road Captain

Originally Posted by jdmorg13
In denim. Just put on the forward controls. I've got the FL foward controls from HD and Arlen Ness extensions. Definitely makes a world of difference. Any tall guys out there (I'm 6'3" with a 35" inseam) that feel cramped on the Lo, this is the way to go. My legs can pretty much stretch straight out. Next up are some 4" risers and then I'll be done for awhile.
Looks good man, I think i might grab those Ness extensions

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners