Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HarleyGoodies Floorboard Extension Review Thread For Softails.

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 08:53 AM
pracrazyk
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

funny this is on here i own a 1997 heritege softail that im rebuilding to what i like, anyways im buying an ultima 113" motor and a new barnett 2.2" open belt drive on there website it says wont work with floorboards which im sure they just havta be moved 1st do you make the extensions for my year model and 2nd does it extend them forward?

Old 04-27-2011, 09:50 PM
CactusBadger
Novice
Default All good reviews....

Rarely have I seen a product with such positive reviews. I just ordered mine tonight, I'll let you know more when I get 'em on!!!
Thanks for the forum discount!!!

Old 04-30-2011, 11:29 PM
klf33
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Thumbs up

I just got these, and I LOVE THEM ... giving that
1 - I ordered off Ebay with 'chrome' kit, then when I realized there is a 'black' kit, I emailed and asked for a change, prompt reply and response
2 - it arrived to Canada within 5 business days , kudos for the GREAT quick shipping.
3 - When installing I had a few issues, emailed with pics (my computer was in the Garage, and just as I was picking up things, I got the answer.

Installation was quick and fairly easy once I got rid of the confusion.

Funny enough, although the baords 'drag' a bit earlier now, somehow they drag nicer, hard to explain but they do 'softly' drag, just like my old day of racing when my knee buck gave me this 'feeling' of where I am and 'floating' over the track, you can't wipe the smile off my face now .. I LOVE Those things and they are super comfy too.

I still wish they made one that raised the board maybe half an inch. maybe in the future.

And since here is my baby with the board extensions on it (yes it is an FXST with Crossbones boards /brackets I got off a member of this forum).

Last edited by klf33; 05-01-2011 at 01:23 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:33 PM
kbatrph
6th Gear

Originally Posted by HarleyGoodies
Welcome to the HarleyGoodies Floorboard Extension Review Thread For Softails.

I just wanted to say thanks to all you Forum members (with Softails) for your support and helping to spread the word about the HarleyGoodies Floorboard Extensions.

I get a lot of emails from people telling me how much more comfortable their bikes are with my Extensions installed.

Well, I thought it would be great if there was one place that you guys could post your reviews about your experience with HarleyGoodies and our Floorboard Extensions.

PLEASE ONLY POST HERE IF YOU HAVE THE HarleyGoodies SOFTAIL EXTENSIONS.
IF YOU HAVE A BAGGER YOU CAN POST YOUR REVIEW HERE.

Here are a few quick links:
- 15% FORUM DISCOUNT PAGE - CLICK HERE
- MY EMAIL ADDRESS IF NEEDS A QUICK ANSWER – tom@harleygoodies.com
- MY PHONE NUMBER IF YOU HATE TO TYPE (LIKE ME) – 626-253-2022

So, thanks again everyone, your business and support is greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Tom
HarleyGoodies
just put my floorboard extensions on yesterday....what a world of difference they make!!! my only wish is that i would've discovered them earlier.....thank you for such a great product!

Old 05-02-2011, 09:09 AM
Westy Q
1st Gear

These look great and are definitely my next "must have"!

Old 05-03-2011, 12:11 PM
JSH
Advanced

Got my `07 Heritage Saturday, ordered HG extentions Saturda PM, they came Monday and I put them on last night. What a difference. Great product and service.

PS ... I am back on a Heritage from a 2 year stint with a TriGlide. TriGlide was just not for me.

John Harris

Old 05-10-2011, 07:01 PM
2008crossbones
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

put mine on,, black powder-coated quality!! great deal!! the only thing I was wish is I had 4 new bolts for the board side to match the other new bolts,, looks goofy with 2 different kinds of bolts in the same area.... just a though,,, thrilled with the extensions!!

Old 05-13-2011, 12:29 AM
matwal84
Advanced

After reading all the positive reviews, I placed my order yesterday.... I will keep everybody posted on how comfortable they really are. I am 6'3 and hope that these will make a difference in comfort.

Old 05-15-2011, 11:06 PM
usefulshrimp
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As others say, awesome service. I got mine two days after ordering and installed them tonight.

They look great and seem like they're going to be really comfortable - I guess I'll find out as soon as it's stops raining...

Before and after photos attached.

Attached Thumbnails HarleyGoodies Floorboard Extension Review Thread For Softails.-wp_000711.jpg   HarleyGoodies Floorboard Extension Review Thread For Softails.-wp_000712.jpg  
Old 05-18-2011, 04:47 PM
teflon
Road Captain

Another happy customer shipped to my door (Canada) quick, installed in about 10 minutes, going out for a 4 day run guess we'll see how comfortable they are then. Teflon

Quick Reply: HarleyGoodies Floorboard Extension Review Thread For Softails.