Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What kind of dog do Harley owners have?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 12:50 AM
In Memoriam Citoriplus
May our Moderator Rest in Peace
Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts
Default RE: What kind of dog do Harley owners have?

ORIGINAL: harleygold

He's a pup. He's about 9 weeks there. Before his 1st shots he only weighed 1 lb 3 oz. The oldest one you see above is 1 year old and weighs 5 lbs 2 oz. I love the tiny ones, but they are way to expesive. She might have paid a pretty penny for the little gal. Tiny ones are basically premies. I'm always weary of the tiny ones because they are more prone to illness and they are not fully developed. Breeders try there best to make a runt, because of the price. They don't care of the health. Makes me angry and sad. [:@]
I know what you mean, I dislike the profit first type of breeders also.
The first dog the wife and I get after we got married came from a pet store. It was so sick the store offered to take it back and either give us our money back, or get us a new dog. Unfortunatly for them the idiots told the wife that they would just put the pup down after we had already had the dog for a couple of weeks, and you KNOW what happened then.
Anyway the wife got hold of a really great vet, he took a lot of time to help us "fix" the dog's illness and birth defect problems. Then she went on a one woman rampage forcingthe ASPCA and animal control involved into investigating the store and their suppliers. When she got done the entire store chain, 5 stores, and a half a dozen breeders were out of business, as well ashaving to cough up someserious fines.
I love dogs, all dogs, but he'scute as hell, bet he's all go go go to, between naps that is.
You gonna train him to ride with you? People have done it with those smaller breeds before.

Old 01-19-2007, 01:07 AM
harleygold
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your wife is a saint! Would love to meet her someday!

Oh yes, Axle is a handful! He's the opposite of Dice. Axle has proved to be very independent. Where Dice follows me everywhere. Actually Axle follows Dice everywhere...lol! I do plan on giving him a few rides. I took Dice everywhere. I have a Pet Carrier from Tbag. I have a pic, let me post. I'm hoping they both can fit this bag. I do have another bag, just incase.

Here is a pic of Dice with my mom in the saddle.

Old 01-19-2007, 02:14 AM
In Memoriam Citoriplus

ORIGINAL: harleygold

Your wife is a saint! Would love to meet her someday!

Oh yes, Axle is a handful! He's the opposite of Dice. Axle has proved to be very independent. Where Dice follows me everywhere. Actually Axle follows Dice everywhere...lol! I do plan on giving him a few rides. I took Dice everywhere. I have a Pet Carrier from Tbag. I have a pic, let me post. I'm hoping they both can fit this bag. I do have another bag, just incase.

Here is a pic of Dice with my mom in the saddle.

We need a new thread with this pic up top, we should call it"Dog's on Hog's". Just make sure everyone knows its for K9 dogs and not some of the two legged woff woff's that some wise guy always seems to be able to find.

As for the sainthood, I'm not sure, but if youmess withher "baby",God help you, cause nobody else will be able to. No you don't want to mess with her baby's its a one waytrip to a really ugly end.

Enjoy the little guys, they are amazing creatures and in many cases are far better than many of people I have had the missfortune of running into.

Old 01-19-2007, 06:06 AM
RoyBoy2
Cruiser

Got me a Yorkshire Terrier, his name is Harley, will post his pic soon.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:25 AM
cuzinjoe
Intermediate

had to have molly my 13 year old rottweiner put down 3months ago. now have 8 month old choclate lab (snickers.)

Old 01-19-2007, 10:43 AM
In Memoriam Citoriplus

ORIGINAL: cuzinjoe
had to have molly my 13 year old rottweiner put down 3months ago. now have 8 month old choclate lab (snickers.)
I'm sure I can safely say that most of us dog lovers here are sorry for your loss of Molly.

But for myself I'll bet that an 8 month old lab thinks itsjust a great biglap dog with one mission in life, and that is toslap as many people'sfaces as possiblewith a big wet tongue. It seems to be a common problem with most pups. One that I hope NEVER changes.

Old 01-19-2007, 12:23 PM
cuzinjoe
Intermediate

Citoriplus.He weighs between 50 or 60 pounds pounds now, still wants to sit on lap!! you nailed it!

Old 01-19-2007, 12:50 PM
In Memoriam Citoriplus

ORIGINAL: cuzinjoe
Citoriplus.He weighs between 50 or 60 pounds pounds now, still wants to sit on lap!! you nailed it!
That's one reason I'm glad Bogie is only 15 pounds, but even at 15 pounds he is a fearlesswatch dog.
He'll watch you take everything in thehouse away,just leavethewife'sunderware and his treats and your safe.

The door mat says it all.

Old 01-23-2007, 12:17 PM
DLX
Intermediate

This owner has a pug. Here name is Rosie. Excellent dog to have as long as you are prepared becasue she snores like an angry old man.

DW

[IMG]local://upfiles/22777/FA339C7C5C0241FB867369973A5AD70A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-23-2007, 12:59 PM
In Memoriam Citoriplus

ORIGINAL: DLX
Excellent dog to have as long as you are prepared becasue she snores like an angry old man.
DW
I wonder if it has something to do with the breeds "face" structure. I have a friend who has one and we will be sitting around talking and you suddenly hearher (Cuddles) off in the corner someplace start snoring. I laugh everytime cause itsso funny.
Just glad I don't have to live with her, listening to thewife snore is bad enough. I don't need to hear it in sterio.

Quick Reply: What kind of dog do Harley owners have?