Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DFW H-D dealers...

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 09:17 AM
WarriorHD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I second this. I travel to Allen for work often and I always stop in this dealership when I have free time to look around and buy a hat, shirt whatever. Just talking to these guys gives me the most eery feeling. I can tell they are a bunch of scammers.

[QUOTE=rubiconMike;6316128]Stay away from the Allen dealership!QUOTE]

Old 02-27-2010, 10:59 AM
mcglothi
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought mine at the Carrollton dealership, great guys. Talk to Danny, he'll treat you right.

Old 02-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Dite
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any thoughts on Texoma Harley in Sherman?

Old 02-28-2010, 01:14 PM
Ash16
Outstanding HDF Member

I didn't have any problems with the Allen HD. Of course your paying MSRP + if you buy there.

Old 03-01-2010, 11:29 AM
rubiconMike
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ash16
I didn't have any problems with the Allen HD. Of course your paying MSRP + if you buy there.
Did the Allen Sales guys give you the B.S. "no test rides. You find a bike sign the deal and then you have 15 mins or 15 miles to change your mind"?

They gave me that line of crap and I moved on! Went to Carrollton dealership and they said pick any bike your interested in off the floor and take if for a ride. If you don't like it pick another and take it for a ride.

Carrollton guys are awesome and very easy to deal with!! Chris was my sales guy and he did me right.

Old 03-01-2010, 11:32 AM
dusty2221
Road Master
Received 16 Likes on 4 Posts

Another one here for "Stay away from Allen" Can't stand anyone I've ever talked to in there.

Old 03-01-2010, 12:13 PM
WATERHAWG08
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dite
Any thoughts on Texoma Harley in Sherman?
I live there and bought my NT from them. I have nothing but GOOD to say about the shop as a whole. I too checked with all the DFW shops within 75 miles, just to see if there might be a better deal out there, could not find one. As most have already said, the DFW dealerships are not very friendly...its like they are doing you a favor, letting you come into there shop. If you want to PM me, I can give ya the guys to talk to in each dept.

Old 03-01-2010, 05:03 PM
Dite
Cruiser
Default Texoma H-D...

I would be very interested in some contact names at Texoma H-D.....but the PM function doesn't work for me....email is <toxophilus@juno.com>

Old 03-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Joe Diver
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm surprised you guys had bad experiences at Texas Harley in Bedford. That's where I got my bike, and it's where I go to get gear, parts, duds, whatever. I also shop at Cycle Gear.

I've always been treated like family there...the sales people always say hi, stop to chat....the women back in clothing are very friendly....I've just never had a problem there. Sometimes they have some good stuff out on the 50% table too. They've done all my services up to now, the 20k.

I'm determined to do this one myself as I have all the tools, a lift, and a service manual. I need a new back tire....but I'm gonna order one, and when it comes in, take my back tire to the bike shop in Roanoke....have it mounted/balanced...then put that sucker back on myself.

Anyone have any experience with them? I think they're called A Bikers Garage...or something like that.

Old 03-02-2010, 07:24 AM
WATERHAWG08
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Texoma HD

Originally Posted by Dite
I would be very interested in some contact names at Texoma H-D.....but the PM function doesn't work for me....email is <toxophilus@juno.com>
Sent ya an email this morning, hope it helps with your purchase.

Quick Reply: DFW H-D dealers...