Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Crossbones Pictures and the Low Down!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 03:06 PM
skipper469
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by AThousandHurricanes
we are going to try to get up to laughlin this year too....sounds like a get together is brewing!
For sure!! I'm getting stoked already!

Thanks for all of the nice comments guys!!

Old 02-25-2010, 03:52 PM
tweakin
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great Tracy! Too bad you have to use the stealer for some of your mods. If you were up here in the PNW I would hook you up. Hopefully once you get out to AZ you will be able to find a good indie to use.

I am looking forward to seeing the completed bike...

Old 02-25-2010, 04:04 PM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Lookin' good, can't wait to see it when its back together.

Old 02-25-2010, 04:58 PM
C. Numb
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry the risers aren't working out for you. I figured they go perfect with your bike. Can they be mocked for the bars?

BTW, I just got back from a ride in AZ. I rented an ultra glide in Phoenix, stopped for lunch in Jerome, and stopped for a cigar in Sedona. Then back to Phoenix. It was 350 miles, so I think I got my money's worth on the rental.

Nice state ya got there, but you Arizona guys have a strange idea of what constitutes "cold". Can you guess which one is the Jersey guy (me)?

Old 02-25-2010, 05:06 PM
skipper469
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by tweakin
Looks great Tracy! Too bad you have to use the stealer for some of your mods. If you were up here in the PNW I would hook you up. Hopefully once you get out to AZ you will be able to find a good indie to use.

I am looking forward to seeing the completed bike...
Tweakin!! My man!! So good to see that hell raiser of a bike of yours!!! That bike of yours is what opened my eye's to a real bike (Harley not crotch rocket), and why I bought my Street Bob, and now my Crossbones!! You taught me so much and answered what seemed to be thousands of questions; and saved me a bundle. I sure wish I lived close to you! I'm itching for a 103" build!!!! How's that 103" build after the break-in??

Old 02-25-2010, 05:16 PM
skipper469
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by C. Numb
Sorry the risers aren't working out for you. I figured they go perfect with your bike. Can they be mocked for the bars?

BTW, I just got back from a ride in AZ. I rented an ultra glide in Phoenix, stopped for lunch in Jerome, and stopped for a cigar in Sedona. Then back to Phoenix. It was 350 miles, so I think I got my money's worth on the rental.

Nice state ya got there, but you Arizona guys have a strange idea of what constitutes "cold". Can you guess which one is the Jersey guy (me)?

C. Numb!!! You've got to be F@#&ing kidding me!! DUDE!! That is my ride! My FAVORITE ride and EXACTLY what I do on my ride there. I go through Prescott and over the back side of the mountain into Jerome, and then into Sedona, and back on the 17 South into Phoenix; stopping in Jerome for a bite to eat and to quench my thirst, and then a quick jaunt to Sedona for a stog and Jack! You definitely made the best of your rental and ride in Arizona man!!! Sucks I missed you! You decide to come down again, and you've got a place to stay, and drinks and stogs are on me!!!

Oh yeah... I love the pics dude!! Way to catch the moment!!

Last edited by skipper469; 02-25-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:17 PM
96black&blue
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lookin good

Old 02-25-2010, 05:21 PM
skipper469
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by 96black&blue
lookin good
Thanks man! That's a bad *** scoot ya got there!!

Old 02-25-2010, 05:36 PM
96black&blue
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks skipper,lookin forward to seein yours finished,ever think about tryin some of the work yourself,tons cheaper

Old 02-25-2010, 10:38 PM
C. Numb
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by skipper469
C. Numb!!! You've got to be F@#&ing kidding me!! DUDE!! That is my ride! My FAVORITE ride and EXACTLY what I do on my ride there. I go through Prescott and over the back side of the mountain into Jerome, and then into Sedona, and back on the 17 South into Phoenix; stopping in Jerome for a bite to eat and to quench my thirst, and then a quick jaunt to Sedona for a stog and Jack! You definitely made the best of your rental and ride in Arizona man!!! Sucks I missed you! You decide to come down again, and you've got a place to stay, and drinks and stogs are on me!!!

Oh yeah... I love the pics dude!! Way to catch the moment!!
Do you stop to eat at The Haunted Hamburger? That would be too freaky. I dont know when my next trip out there will be, but I will definitely let you know.

Quick Reply: Crossbones Pictures and the Low Down!!