Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Crossbones Pictures and the Low Down!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 09:52 PM
skipper469
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
Looking sick there Tracy. Well, I am sorry about the bars and risers as my catalog said they would work with the part I sent you. I guess we all learn something everyday. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make it right for you. Drew
IT IS NOT Dr. V-Twins or your fault Drew!!! It was an oversight on RSD's part. I still love their products!! You guys have already more than taken care of this situation with the utmost respect and consideration!!! They (the bars and grips) will get done. Sheet happens, and I understand that. Than You for everything!!

Old 02-24-2010, 10:16 PM
AThousandHurricanes
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man Tracy I thought I had mentioned that about the bars! I had the same situation...new risers and cones are needed Sorry brotha...I would have given you the heads up.

I just changed my mind about 140 front tires...that looks awesome! I am jealous of those wheels...they fit the style perfectly!

Also, you gotta find an indy shop that will cut you a deal! The stealer is way too much for these things on labor! I imagine there are a lot of good indys out in AZ...lots of riders out there.

Looking great!!!

Old 02-24-2010, 11:11 PM
kiwideuce
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 115 Likes on 86 Posts

that looks really cool!! you need some big pics!! go to photobucket.com .join 4 free,upload pics from your computer,then you can attach them from your photobucket page and wolla!! big pics,its easy,im no puter expert and i did it!! look forward to big pics

Old 02-24-2010, 11:32 PM
not_so_newb
Elite HDF Member
Received 824 Likes on 479 Posts

aw man the waiting must be killing you ! sounds like you've got it under control , and the end result is going to be worth everything you've had to put up with .

looks great !

Old 02-24-2010, 11:56 PM
QS78
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

RSD wont fit bcoz of the springer front end ?? or it is the case with any front end ??

Old 02-25-2010, 12:05 AM
skipper469
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by AThousandHurricanes
Man Tracy I thought I had mentioned that about the bars! I had the same situation...new risers and cones are needed Sorry brotha...I would have given you the heads up. U

I just changed my mind about 140 front tires...that looks awesome! I am jealous of those wheels...they fit the style perfectly!

Also, you gotta find an indy shop that will cut you a deal! The stealer is way too much for these things on labor! I imagine there are a lot of good indys out in AZ...lots of riders out there.

Looking great!!!
it's not your responsibilty or fault bro! It was love at first sight when I saw that 140 on C. Numbs scoot! I already had a 120 at that time, a I sold it and got the 140. I think it looks crazy good with the RSD Judge Wheels! I'm looking forward to being back out in Az. where my options and riding are plentiful!
Thanks Bryant!

Originally Posted by kiwideuce
that looks really cool!! you need some big pics!! go to photobucket.com .join 4 free,upload pics from your computer,then you can attach them from your photobucket page and wolla!! big pics,its easy,im no puter expert and i did it!! look forward to big pics
I'll do that on Friday when I get the seat on. The seat should pull everything together nicely!

Originally Posted by not_so_newb
aw man the waiting must be killing you ! sounds like you've got it under control , and the end result is going to be worth everything you've had to put up with .

looks great !
Thanks man! I've become numb to the wait! It was a really stressful few days here, but live and learn! Ya gotta keep moving forward..

Old 02-25-2010, 12:06 AM
jumporjerkoff
Tourer

Originally Posted by skipper469
Thanks guys!! Your both HUGE inspiration for me! I want to say that "Jumporjerkoff" deserves any thunder for my bikes current style. He is in France, and does not have the luxury of getting parts and stuff for his bike in the time frame we do here state side. He's a custom builder, and has one seriously bad azz bike on the way!! My bike represents what fits me; but it's all a part of what I've seen on my fellow Bones brothers bikes. I will be blazing my own path soon, and hope to inspire others as I have been.
Well thankyou...you are doing a real nice job there...its hard to be patient but try, thats a lesson i have hard to learn!...dont forget to buy the riser adapters for the risers;;you dont have to buy RSD risers, just risers that work with 1" bars, the rsd risers are nice thou...
keep those photos coming in.

Old 02-25-2010, 05:48 AM
IronAss
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 12,258 Likes on 4,784 Posts

What part of AZ ya movin to?

Old 02-25-2010, 07:45 AM
DaveFLSTFB
Road Captain

I cringe at those words, "custom fabbed", when it sits at the stealer. Bike is looking sweet tho man

Dave

Old 02-25-2010, 08:26 AM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

looking good skipper....can't wait to see it "finished"

Quick Reply: Crossbones Pictures and the Low Down!!