Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New BR's Custom Bars Arrived Today

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 11:27 AM
NDRider
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those are my new favorite bars for the rocker. Ayone want to buy RSD 12 vintage bars and cables installed on bike but never used....LOL J/K

Killer bars Dragon!!!!

Old 02-25-2010, 06:42 PM
DragonSlayer08
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by NDRider
Those are my new favorite bars for the rocker. Ayone want to buy RSD 12 vintage bars and cables installed on bike but never used....LOL J/K

Killer bars Dragon!!!!
Thanks NDRider! I appreciate the compliment. Are you in North Dakota by any chance?

Old 02-25-2010, 07:21 PM
NDRider
Advanced

Yes, unfortuately Eight more months in this frozen wasteland then off to Tucson Arizona.

Old 02-25-2010, 07:31 PM
Snake Charmer
Intermediate

DragonSlayer:

I ordered a set of "New Wave" bars. (They are listed under Apes but they don't look much like apes to me). if I like the way they look, I will be getting them powdercoated flat black to match the denim black on my Fat Boy lo. I spoke to Bill today and I am overwhelmed by his customer service in an age when I can't even speak to a human with many businesses I deal with. If I don't like them, they will probably be up for sale here...and I will try a different style. Your bars look way cool by the way

Old 02-25-2010, 08:33 PM
DragonSlayer08
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Snake Charmer
DragonSlayer:

I ordered a set of "New Wave" bars. (They are listed under Apes but they don't look much like apes to me). if I like the way they look, I will be getting them powdercoated flat black to match the denim black on my Fat Boy lo. I spoke to Bill today and I am overwhelmed by his customer service in an age when I can't even speak to a human with many businesses I deal with. If I don't like them, they will probably be up for sale here...and I will try a different style. Your bars look way cool by the way
I was considering the "New Wave" or the "New Wave 2" bars myself. I like the look of both of them. Going flat black powdercoated would really look good. Post pics when you get them on.

Old 03-06-2010, 03:31 PM
DragonSlayer08
Road Warrior

Received my risers, wiring kit, and internal throttle today. The only thing I am waiting on for the front end is the Jeri's Springer (should be here in 3-4 weeks I hope!) and then I can start putting the bike together. Regarding the rear, I have ordered the dragon claw tail lights and they have been sent out to be chromed and I should recieve those in about two weeks. Tomorrow I am drawing the pattern on the rear for fender so it can be cut and painted. I can't paint the front fender until I get the springer and drill the mounting holes. Getting close!

Old 03-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Very cool man! You've been working on getting everything together for a long time. Can't wait to see the completed project.......

Old 03-06-2010, 10:10 PM
DragonSlayer08
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Tx_Outlaw
Very cool man! You've been working on getting everything together for a long time. Can't wait to see the completed project.......
It seems like a long time, the hardest thing has been finding a springer front end that will work with a Rocker. I can't wait for it to be completed either.

Old 03-07-2010, 05:34 AM
Blk and Chrome
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Thats going to be one sick Rocker when your done.

Old 03-07-2010, 08:08 AM
DragonSlayer08
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Blk and Chrome
Thats going to be one sick Rocker when your done.
Thanks Blk and Chrome!

Quick Reply: New BR's Custom Bars Arrived Today