Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shout out to Dr. V-Twin

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 07:56 PM
mac1313
Tourer
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Shout out to Dr. V-Twin

So I have dealt with several companies that sell the same parts but hands down Dr. V-twin has amazing customer service and will go above and beyond to make the customer happy. They beat the prices of their competition and did so with a smile. lol Drew and Shawn it was a pleasure to do business with you and you have made a loyal customer. They both took the time to ensure that I was completely satisfied through our countless pm's to our phone conversations. So from one to another check with Dr. V-twin first before you make your next purchase.

Old 02-02-2010, 07:58 PM
bgibbster
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wurd.

Old 02-02-2010, 09:40 PM
skipper469
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by mac1313
So I have dealt with several companies that sell the same parts but hands down Dr. V-twin has amazing customer service and will go above and beyond to make the customer happy. They beat the prices of their competition and did so with a smile. lol Drew and Shawn it was a pleasure to do business with you and you have made a loyal customer. They both took the time to ensure that I was completely satisfied through our countless pm's to our phone conversations. So from one to another check with Dr. V-twin first before you make your next purchase.
Me too man! These guys earned my business, and any future business!!! They go above and beyond to give the best prices and customer service!!! They'll be getting plenty of my money, and I'm happy with that!!!

Old 02-02-2010, 09:52 PM
beaureed445
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Glad to hear it! Next time I'm looking for something, I'll keep you guys in mind.

Old 02-02-2010, 10:02 PM
stupid_rope
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I just got a quote from them and I must say I'm impressed. These are the kind of guys/businesses that need to be supported by us, the riders.

Old 02-02-2010, 10:12 PM
skipper469
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by stupid_rope
I just got a quote from them and I must say I'm impressed. These are the kind of guys/businesses that need to be supported by us, the riders.
It really makes my day to be dealing with the Dr. V-Twin & Crew. Now I have some piece of mind, and don't have to worry about being screwed over whenever I purchase product like I have and will continue to do!!

Old 02-02-2010, 10:18 PM
stupid_rope
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I think that's the biggest thing - only second to price - is the piece of mind in dealing with a company you can trust. After the numerous accounts of bad customer service with Ness, DNA, Outlaw Cycles, some bad tales from Heartland, etc. etc. it is awesome to see a great company still out there.

Last edited by stupid_rope; 02-02-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:31 PM
WARG
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

They did me right, and I have some stuff in the works to. So I plan on being a repeat customer.

Old 02-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Bugsplat
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is great to have outstanding product and customer support - I will definately check with him on future purchases.

Old 02-02-2010, 11:07 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

Hey guys, thanks for the props. Our philosophy is to treat our customers as we wish to be treated. I know I have had plenty of bad experiences with sellers of parts, in a store and on line. We are here to eliminate the hassle and cut through the BS for you. We will go the extra mile (or PM) to get you what you want at a fair price. Keep the PM's coming. At this point I may be up all night. LOL Drew

Quick Reply: Shout out to Dr. V-Twin